• You must be 18 or older to access this site
    • 25 minutes ago, samiooni said:

I do not know if this guy who wants to impregnate her is her close friend, and if so I did not see him visiting her at RLC, or if he is a donor man??????

Just a wild suggestion but she may have taken a contraception pill.

• 6 hours ago, NoOneSpecial said:

I just assume European apartment buildings are built different.   She's not the only apartment that has blared music all night long with no consequence.

No they are not. Even the recent ones. And the old ones are worst in that respect. Her neighbor from the other side of the street probably hear that music with all windows closed.

She either have no direct neighbor, or they are deaf (or dead, as I first mistype), or they just gave up. 

I stayed in Roma once, and that was pretty noisy all the time (street, neighbor, etc)

[Edit] was on cam 2, around 9h45/9h55 apartment time, you can here people talking (could be in the street tho), moving furniture (chair probably) and, I guess, walking. So that probably exclude my first option

• 6 hours ago, chogdad said:

I hope so because i can hear my neighbours 2 doors down if they are being loud. 

I feel sorry for the cats. They've already got super hearing, imagine having to put up with that music and Masha's screaching every hour of the day 

• 1 hour ago, Mauri said:

E’ quello che vorrebbe, lo disse una una volta in una converszione con Massimo

I do not know if this guy who wants to impregnate her is her close friend, and if so I did not see him visiting her at RLC, or if he is a donor man??????