• You must be 18 or older to access this site
    • Elli cleaning the kitchen naked. Thank God it is summer. 😎

• 5 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

If he is indeed on leave...I wish him nothing but the best and will take back my loser comment from earlier.  

Looking on the tinterweb if he is in the army its a max of 12 or 15 days leave at a time and 30 or 40 days total for the year depending where you read it. :dodgy:

• 2 hours ago, maxfactor said:

They are locals and likely friends of the last couple.  They likely have watched RLC and fully understand, having learned from that circus in Rome, how to fuck up the lighting. Nobody brings a disco light on "vacation" with them...they put is there deliberately.

In fact, every recent new participant coming into RLC seems to have a masters degree in camera lighting and how to fuck with it.  They know candles, they know blue lighting and strobes, they know how to place lamps right next to the camera to blow it out...they are experts in back lighting.  The LR in B4...Master in B2 and the LR in B5 are all examples of how they use a bright light in the far side of the room to darken the foreground.  In B2, they use the master bathroom light.  In B5, they use the lights in the kitchen.  Val and Jul are experts from day 1 and continue to use the hallway light and dark LR to rip us off. 

RLC clearly has allowed this and participants know that RLC is so desperate for tenants, they don't say anything.  Lately RLC has been using a text to someone other than the offender to move an object or as they did last night turn off a disco light.

RLC knows they are on their heels and as long as this is the case...this shit will get worse.

Well said...except it's every room in both villas. 

• 23 minutes ago, poncherello said:

You always want to have the last word, don't you? All you do is repeat the same things. We understood them, you know, we're not all stupid like Sara

Are you in a bad mood again, I literally replied to your comment in conversation we were having and you turn just like that, like Masshole does.