• You must be 18 or older to access this site
    • 42 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

No! This is impossible. She and Frisky can't have a job. The only reason that Coral leaves the apartment can only be that she is having a romantic meeting with Frisky. 😏

Oh, so she is Coral now

• RLC should open a new site called HugALongWithChrisAndKarma.com I can see it would be a great success with Tantra lovers.

If they ever get married they will need to book the Church for at least a full day, the usual hour wouldn't be long enough.

• Haha 1
    • 3 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

she's back home and looks like her lips are done

I was trying to see what work had been done, if it is the lips they don't look over the top, she does appear to be still wearing a hospital bracelet on her left wrist.

• 1 minute ago, HotWivesRock said:

Octavia has lived in Barcelona for at least 3 years, i think she said 5 so very unlikely to be visa related, she is also taking her Spanish driving test, not something she'd be doing if she was leaving Spain anytime soon.

She also told Mati she has a flat in Barcelona that she shares with another girl and still does so, I think it's possible that the short haired girl that visited, went with her to B4 and stayed over a few weeks back could be the flatmate. Will be sad to see her leave but hey ho it is a GOV after all. 

So can we assume that Tattoo and / or Big Eyes are leaving today or tomorrow? Brooke has had a suitcase open half packed for a few days now whereas Tessa seems to be as normal so maybe just Brooke?

When they arrived, Tessa told her English teacher that her plan was to stay for a couple of months.

• Like 1