• You must be 18 or older to access this site
    • Leora Caressing the ass 

• 9 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Wonder if the supposed 'bonuses' are actually a thing - she hasnt been top replay for a while, but then maybe there are 'bonuses' for being top 'popular cam', if so something like right now is easy money (Leora on Cam 10, Paul on PC) - nothing is probably gonna happen, maybe she'd move to another room or Paul will come through for a bit of fun.

⬆️And im saying that as somebody who likes to watch her tease!

• 11 hours ago, Brokk! said:

I've noticed that Leora tends to take more "breaks" day from one bate (or fuck) to another. 

Could just be a lull...

Wonder if the supposed 'bonuses' are actually a thing - she hasnt been top replay for a while, but then maybe there are 'bonuses' for being top 'popular cam', if so something like right now is easy money (Leora on Cam 10, Paul on PC) - nothing is probably gonna happen, maybe she'd move to another room or Paul will come through for a bit of fun.

Whilst i like to watch Leora - im not a huge fan of her 'quiet/sneaky' bates whilst Paul is sat on his PC (i know...he's well aware of whats going on and lets it happen) as they dont really 'hit the same'. If you're being cynical, maybe Paul knows he doesnt need to leave the apartment (and in turn his PC), as Leora will generally always be top cam/replay... 

• Mati loves Medusa because for once he is TALLER. And she knows Italian!