• You must be 18 or older to access this site
    • Il y a 3 heures, fil37_fifi a dit :

La plupart des filtres à base de  charbon actif  éliminent facilement le chlore par  adsorption ... ,(source Wikipedia et autres)

C'est ce principe qui est utilisé dans les filtres anti-chlore à destination alimentaire

Bonjour fil_37 fifi ;

Merci  autant pour moi ,je n'avais pas fait le rapprochement ! j’étais resté sur le principe des piscine !

• Looked in mirror: 24 times, looked on phone: 6 times, Yawned: 6 times, Do her hair right: 8 times, Why-do-I-do-this-face: 20 times !  Not following the TV screen Coach: 10 times, Sat down on couch: 5 times, Broke bones: possible all the time,   Hahaha..nice workout Miss Lazy B.

Little Women Atlanta Workout GIF by TV One

• 6 hours ago, jugghead said:

And to further piss people off.

I believe I did mention in passing that I wish Linda would stretch out more when she wakes and lo and behold.

Ofc, T-THAT'S MY WIFE! needed to hump her before the display but i digress.

You keep dreaming, You are badly fooling yourself! (as always)

• 3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

She needs to grow hair down there, it was put there for a purpose. Look like a woman and not try to be a pre-teen waiting to sprout their first pubic hairs.   :biggrin:

Damn...I LOVE a smelly bush 😜........hate it when full-grown woman look like a kid down there !

hairy GIF