• You must be 18 or older to access this site
    • 14 hours ago, philo said:

This is not to take a side in this discussion, rather, to make a fine point about one of the issues: I don't think that the Masha, Dasha, Sasha situation turned out badly. If the predicate is that Masha lost Sasha to Dasha, then I think Masha got the better part of that deal. If the predicate is that Masha is alone without a man, then, again, I think that Masha can do badly all by herself. 

I know this is old news, but I'll give my take of what happened a few years ago.  It seemed to me to be a well-coordinated "passing of the torch".  Dasha had split with her guy and Sasha and Masha were looking to go their separate ways. When Dasha moved in, Masha took her under her wings to get her comfortable.

If I recall, they spent about a month together, while Sasha did not involve himself in their affairs.  Then slowly he and Dasha came together and I'm not sure how soon when Masha went away for a few weeks until Sasha and Dasha moved out.  They all seemed to get what they wanted in the end.

• 8 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

All these gay guys focusing on dudes is killing RLC

I can only speak for myself but I prefer nice things happening with Caroline and Frisky!! And they don't involve any penises!!

• Upvote 1
    • 14 hours ago, philo said:

Caroline fire has be unquenchable over the past few hours. Two fucks and two bates and she still has an itch that she wants scratched. I though that she would surely have brought Frisky over to help out again but the timing must not be right. I wonder if Caroline has any intention of helping Frisky relieve her tensions. Frisky has gotten Caroline off about three times to my count. Where is the justice in that?

Maybe it's Frisky that is being hesitant in front of the camera.  Eventually that dam will burst.  And we'll be the beneficiaries of it.

• 22 minutes ago, Lasse said:

The guy had no problem with size nor erection! (Unlike the guy next to him) But he wasn't very interested in fucking. It was Sara who took the initiative and made it happen!

All these gay guys focusing on dudes is killing RLC

• Upvote 1