• You must be 18 or older to access this site
    • Just now, chogdad said:

Looks like my theory was close if not spot on - That the move was originally for Elli and the guy, Vlad was going somewhere else. Something went wrong, she suddenly had nowhere to go and had to stay with Elli, spoiling the new move and causing a rift between them. 

Great observation actually, I never thought to look at it that way but rather something went wrong between the girls and now Elli will take the opportunity to move Shag in with her. What you said is obviously a different take but quite possible with what appears to have happened. Watch this space eh...IF that case is HIS. 

• 35 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Think what you will but the boyfriend brings in a suitcase where he later removes a laptop from. Vlad has clearly now left the project but no confirmation from RLC yet. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Looks like my theory was close if not spot on - That the move was originally for Elli and the guy, Vlad was going somewhere else. Something went wrong, she suddenly had nowhere to go and had to stay with Elli, spoiling the new move and causing a rift between them. Plus, any action was from Elli, nothing from Vlad, like she didn't have to do anything.

• Paul a l'air d’être encore en forme ? 

• Like 1