• You must be 18 or older to access this site
    • Hi, I was browsing a 3d model marketplace for a project I'm working on and this one reminded me of Linda doing her workout video exercises. That is all. Back to work now!

IMGUR.COM

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending...

• 8 hours ago, Fagen said:

Also he has been in b4 while Daytona was there and they been hanging out outside of b4 also, so yes not the same person 🙂

Thank you.

I think this is the same guy who jumped in the pool, and Sara gave him a pair of green pants to wear, so he became the green pants guy.  (On another visit, she again gave him the green pants to wear as a joke.)  If he is, then he has fucked Sara before, on several occasions.  And IIRC, this is the guy she gave a ring to, at the same time she gave a ring to Karma in a double-ring ceremony.

This ring ceremony happened about the time Sara was trying to extend her visa, and there was speculation that he might have signed on as the civil partner, thus the ring.

I have a very foggy memory of this guy either fucking LiaLia in the LR.  or fucking another girl in the LR while LiaLia was partying in the penthouse with Sara.

Rather surprised that Wolf didn't try to join the fucking, and basically just slept there.

And I would have guessed wrong on which guy Sara might fuck.  He got to sleep on the LR couch.

• 3 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Yes shim did have a little dick, but that's not the point, the tosser said shim had a micropenis, which is not true

33dccb518e1406f3ee15e710f57ac925.jpeg

TRUMP 2024!

• Sad 2
    • 2 hours ago, itohkata said:

I do agree that people who see her unhappy with park are just seeing what they want (or just watch them when they fuck). They have a lot of gentle touches and things that would indicate they care for each other. Also, if they have been together for a while, their relationship can be less passionate than at their beginning, it happens quite often. 

On the other hand, I doubt that the stuff with Frisky is clickbait, for the exact same reasons. They (C&F) both have reactions that makes me think that something real is happening. I wouldn't dare to put a name on it, but there are real feelings. I also do believe that the fact this happens on cam is both the cherry on the cake and a complication.

If I was to guess, I'd say that there are boundaries that have been set by one or more participants and they all *try* to respect that. What those boundaries are, I have no idea. It can be self imposed boundaries, or agreed upon ones for all I know. 

TL;DR : very real situation here, but a very complex one, and we have maybe 10 to 25% knowledge of the whole thing.

I think Carro wants a relation with both Park and Frisky. So the big question is how long it will take untill one of them (or both) demands that she has to make the choice. The best would be if they all agreed to carry on as a throuple, but that is only my wish!