• You must be 18 or older to access this site
    • 1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

or maybe she is doing community service to help the homeless,you guys can be retarded sometimes of  course she is meeting up with frisky put your head in the sand if you like and make up other things she could be doing no matter how unlikely they are just so you can be confrontational

You said yesterday that you have a bias about all this and still call us retarded.

• 43 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

or maybe she is doing community service to help the homeless,you guys can be retarded sometimes of  course she is meeting up with frisky put your head in the sand if you like and make up other things she could be doing no matter how unlikely they are just so you can be confrontational

If your wording was a tad more polite, I would have thought you're a genius. But since that's not the case, I believe you missed the irony of your own comment (and therefor appears as quite retarded in my opinion). 

Almost like watching a monkey paint Mona Lisa.

• Leora Eva exit 

Paul sleeping 

• just ask yourselves how many times in the last month has frisky been at the apartment and does anyone really think that with the way they act together that this is the only time they are seeing each other