• You must be 18 or older to access this site
    • StnCld316  - why is your handle the new header for the "On Holiday" forum and B#4?

• 22 minutes ago, poncherello said:

You're right: the pig with Sara can tell all the lies he wants and she believes him. You remind me of that man who managed to sell ice to the Eskimos

Eskimos?  Not very woke of you.

• 1 minute ago, poncherello said:

Sara is big and can do what she wants, you're right. I'm not telling her what to do, I'm just criticizing her and I hope she reads CC soon so, even if she doubts it, she will understand how stupid she is

I support what you are saying and as you know I do actually like both Sara and Masshole...and they seem happy...sometimes lol, but they are young and just having fun and I don't think they will be in the project for much longer because if their relationship is strengthening then they will leave together I believe. Nadia needs to hurry up and leave too but her leaving has been delayed by the fact her ex has a new girlfriend and told her he cannot help Nadia look for a new apartment, so this tells me she will be leaving soon. Hope that makes sense. 

• 6 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Ricorda che Sara è abbastanza grande per prendere le proprie decisioni e se questo è ciò che le piace, lascia che distrugga la sua vita come Karma fa con Tantra. Masshole può fare MOAAAY meglio di Sara, è la versione B4 di Masha.  

Sara is big and can do what she wants, you're right. I'm not telling her what to do, I'm just criticizing her and I hope she reads CC soon so, even if she doubts it, she will understand how stupid she is