Layla & Eric - Part #2

• StnCld316 changed the title to Layla & Eric
3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

layla got mad when eric fell all over alex. that's the only time that i can recall. her anger lasted about 5 minutes.

ok I do remember that one, a lot of alcohol was consumed   :biggrin:

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wonder when she will use it:

It might be just me, but I get no extra pleasure sticking a dildo or a vibrator in me that big. I tried, it doesn't do it for me.

You just have to have the right mindset Ash! Although a man should never use a bigger one then their own. That can create another mindset that can break up a couple. Of course a girl can do whatever they want when their man isn't looking I suppose. Personally, I don't use sex toys when I'm with someone. Too distracting and not that much fun. Sex toys are for bating IMHO. To each their own though.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Amy3 said:

You just have to have the right mindset Ash! Although a man should never use a bigger one then their own. That can create another mindset that can break up a couple. Of course a girl can do whatever they want when their man isn't looking I suppose. Personally, I don't use sex toys when I'm with someone. Too distracting and not that much fun. Sex toys are for bating IMHO. To each their own though.

I'm with you, we never use any sex toys when we're together, just for bating like you said.  I got a wild g i use sometimes when i'm horny and want to cum and go to sleep. Mostly i don't use anything to masturbate

• Upvote 1