Layla & Eric - Part #2

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'm with you, we never use any sex toys when we're together, just for bating like you said.  I got a wild g i use sometimes when i'm horny and want to cum and go to sleep. Mostly i don't use anything to masturbate

I don't usually either, but when I do it's epic. It just depends on how I'm feeling and how much time I have. 

• Upvote 1

I think when they were new, the novelty, fame glory, and money was very motivating. Once that honeymoon passed the sex became "work" and not as much fun. The idea of graduating into management was something I was trying to discuss with VH yesterday. It seems like the evevitable next step after burnout set in. Eric and Layla are at a crossroads and they have to decide if they want to be managers or leave. They can't just stay here for much longer I think. 

There was a time in my life where I had to decide if I wanted to be a professional rock climber. I was that good at it.  I was given offers from companies, but in the end, I declined. The reason, I didn't want what I loved doing as my hobby to become work. In a nutshell this is exactly the same problem with essentially having sex for a living. People like to say that you should make a career out of doing what you love. Not true, you should like what you do for a job, but it shouldn't be what you love. Doing what you love to do should be for you, not for work. It's a trap. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I think when they were new, the novelty, fame glory, and money was very motivating. Once that honeymoon passed the sex became "work" and not as much fun. The idea of graduating into management was something I was trying to discuss with VH yesterday. It seems like the evevitable next step after burnout set in. Eric and Layla are at a crossroads and they have to decide if they want to be managers or leave. They can't just stay here for much longer I think. 

There was a time in my life where I had to decide if I wanted to be a professional rock climber. I was that good at it.  I was given offers from companies, but in the end, I declined. The reason, I didn't want what I loved doing as my hobby to become work. In a nutshell this is exactly the same problem with essentially having sex for a living. People like to say that you should make a career out of doing what you love. Not true, you should like what you do for a job, but it shouldn't be what you love. Doing what you love to do should be for you, not for work. It's a trap. 

I went through this forum, just in curiosity to what you could be exposing here as last inclusion ...

I did not give in to the passage and what I read.:cool:

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

I went through this forum, just in curiosity to what you could be exposing here as last inclusion ...

I did not give in to the passage and what I read.:cool:

I went through this forum, just in curiosity to what you could be exposing here as the last inclusion.

I did not regret the passage and what I read in this.