For All Members

StnCld316

11 hours ago, wolf1111 said:

now i'm confused so ALL RLC content will now be prohibited and past content deleted, is that correct?

I'm guessing it's all photos and videos....chatting will still be allowed

14 hours ago, wolf1111 said:

now i'm confused so ALL RLC content will now be prohibited and past content deleted, is that correct?

Posting of Pictures and Videos can still be done but Members will have to use a Third Party Uploading Host to Upload their Content and then place it in the appropriate Topic whether it be a Picture or a Video.

The only thing that has changed is that Premium Members must also use a Third Party Uploading Host as well to Post their Content as the use of Posting Content through means of Attachments Uploaded to the Cam Caps Servers for the time being can no longer be done. 

This only Affects Premium Members and is done on Boards Pertaining to where Reallifecam (RLC) Content is Posted.

All other aspects of the Forums that are not associated with Posting of RLC Content such as VHTV, VV & Camarads are not affected by this change. This is strictly only for anything RLC.

The Following Post by Admin will explain.

StnCld316

https://camcaps.net/announcement/2-reallifecam-content-notice/

Guest wolf1111

I asked by private message for my account to be deleted . I would appreciate it to be done please. thank you.

2 minutes ago, wolf1111 said:

I asked by private message for my account to be deleted . I would appreciate it to be done please. thank you.

We are sorry to see you go, I will pass the information along to the Admin and we will get the account deleted.