Zoi & Tim Part #1

This can only be a bad joke on Tim's part, no doubt.

Carrie and Linda leave their bed where they were together and exchanged caresses, mutuals, to come here and be "bed decorations" of Tim and Zoi ?? In intimate clothes?
Inability and appeal to attract attention to your apartment?

Of course, after failing so often there.

Take off all your clothes then, at least. It will make more sense and logic for them to come here.

More absurd and ridiculous impossible. Even for Tim.
:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Carrie and Linda leave their bed where they were together and exchanged caresses, mutuals, to come here and be "bed decorations" of Tim and Zoi ?? In intimate clothes?

Take off all your clothes then, at least. It will make more sense and logic for them to come here.

The dude ears An crown a lot..not sure why..most sure isn't because is performance on cam(because it's by far the worst of any male resident)or something like that,but he thinks is some boss or something..now seing how Linda and Carrie are were after an call of him at 2 of morning start to tiking the managers of them are him..

8 minutes ago, thedbear said:

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm13/cam16?timestamp=1510015607

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The dude ears An crown a lot..not sure why..most sure isn't because is performance on cam(because it's by far the worst of any male resident)or something like that,but he thinks is some boss or something..now seing how Linda and Carrie are were after an call of him at 2 of morning start to tiking the managers of them are him..

But like I said before. Surprise!! .
I'm following along the timeline, so my online ranking they have no .hehehe
:angry:

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, thedbear said:

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm13/cam16?timestamp=1510015607

I just took a quick look online, since my delay in the timeline is almost an hour.
Reinforcement,. pathetic.

This apartment is undoubtedly today the joke of Vh.
:cry:

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Only can see an even worse scenario..that somehow Gary would join this four right now,the combination would be prefect.

I thought of something worse and at the same time more comical
If Linda and Carrie go to take one of their sexy showers there in their shower.

At moment however my attention on ine this in Rock and Ana.In hot sex in his room.

I accompany who at least is doing something logical for Moment and time there.
:angel:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

I thought of something worse and at the same time more comical
If Linda and Carrie go to take one of their sexy showers there in their shower.

At moment however my attention on ine this in Rock and Ana.In hot sex in his room.

I accompany who at least is doing something logical for Moment and time there.
:angel:

So Tim usual talk and talk and talk isn't appealing hehe.Gona give an look to the ana place :biggrin:.