Zoi & Tim Part #1

4 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

@ze81 toilet areas are not covered by cams on purpose.

Ok,and pipes turned on(that in seen and recorded)and sound of lines being done..and nozes absorbing thing..they just could try hide better doing that things.13:41 it's only one exemple.they did it more times.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Ok,and pipes turned on(that in seen and recorded)and sound of lines being done..and nozes absorbing thing..they just could try hide better doing that things.13:41 it's only one exemple.they did it more times.

The only thing I see is they both have the sniffles a lil bit and Tim took some nose spray. 

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

The only thing I see is they both have the sniffles a lil bit and Tim took some nose spray. 

Didn't you see the pipe or similar things being light on?Its there on video..watch and you see,I am not lying.And the first day and time in seen it the dude when looking to mirror(to see it)had some with thing on beard..just saying what i seen and recorded an couple times.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Didn't you see the pipe or similar things being light on?Its there on video..watch and you see,I am not lying.And the first day and time in seen it the dude when looking to mirror(to see it)had some with thing on beard..just saying what i seen and recorded an couple times.

Please give me the exact time. I do not see anything like this

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Please give me the exact time. I do not see anything like this

13:40 wc and keep watching till 13:45 more or less.Its there on video.Good image and sound.watch the thing he put on table..the pipe light on alao(perfetly visible for an couple seconds)the lines breaking sound..it's recorded.Teliing 100% the truth and their body language doesn't help when they doing it.....

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

And the breaking lines sound it's Cleary as water(sound specialy) at 13:41:02..The dude even looks to cam just prior to do that.

Hmm really does not proof anything to me. Could be but could also be something completely different

Just now, ze81 said:

Ok then..is this the same jabba?

Yes of course. But really its not enough for blaming them. You may be right. But I wont judge them based on this by now. Will pay special attention to it in the future for sure. 

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes of course. But really its not enough for blaming them. You may be right. But I wont judge them based on this by now. Will pay special attention to it in the future for sure. 

All i can say it's If with this cristal clear images and sound you don't see it then you will never see it..seen They doing this about three,four times sinse the house opened and it was always clear what as going on.