Zoi & Tim Part #1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Agree that they are nice to watch,some couples in VH are very boring to watch,this couple it's far from being boring that's for sure.Lets see how things go on.

Yes!

Lets see how things go on.::)

26 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Please not move them to the compound. The compound needs young and absolutely crazy people willing to party all night and have the time of their lives there. The compound needs new people but not these guys...

Call me crazy but i like a lot more something like this,an nice more or less small house with an couple living in it than that big house full of people.But i understand that some people My prefer and like more the bog house style etc.Gess that's an matter of personal tastes.

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Yes!

Lets see how things go on.::)

Hehe..indeed.They seem to be using more the balcony(that don't have cam)so think they are learning the hard way.Probrably wc will be from now on only for dump and shower.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well...the guest doesn't seems shy at all..nice things could be almost happening.

I really do not expect such "immediate" surprises here. But what am I to reject them and criticize if they occur this way? LOL
:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I really do not expect such "immediate" surprises here. But what am I to reject them and criticize if they occur this way? LOL
:biggrin:

Hehe completely agree,the dude grabbed her ass very nicely so lets wait and see.