Zoi & Tim Part #1

VHTV Free premium at Voyeur House TV

Hello everyone, we invite you to test new version of VHTV which features new Streaming technology we will be rolling out for everyone as soon as we finish these tests.

Many thanks!

1 hour ago, peppenero said:

I came now ... what fun are you talking about?

He is Probrably talking the Sally and her girlfriend tease,that thing were the few fun,hot moments i seen in this house in the last weeks(long weeks)seing Sally and her friend almost nude on bed in provative positions were an big inprovement over seing Tim sit on looking to computer and zoi on bed looking to tv.An nice change.

1 minute ago, Voyeur House TV said:

VHTV Free premium at Voyeur House TV

Hello everyone, we invite you to test new version of VHTV which features new Streaming technology we will be rolling out for everyone as soon as we finish these tests.

Many thanks!

Any news Regard..SALLY?

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Couldn't agree more,it's so obvious.And her girlfriend just the same thing.

Okay. Did I miss something explanatory before?
Everyone here speaks of Sally's girlfriend, but what I've seen seems to be her sister.
I am wrong?
:huh:

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Everyone here speaks of Sally's girlfriend, but what I've seen seems to be her sister.
I am wrong?

They are not relatives (groomy said) but they don't even close are girlfriends... only friends
It's just the people dreaming

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I am wrong?

Did you seen them in bed,they didn't act like sisters at all:blush:,look at the pics if you can bear.Of course it as just an tease,but not an sisters thing,well or they are very very intime sisters..