Zoi & Tim Part #1

1 minute ago, jontee said:

They are not relatives u dont touch the pussy that way sally did it looks like it is kelly moving sallys han but its not it is sally doing it

Yes,just girlfriends from what I watched,and glad for that,that opens more possibilities.

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Did you seen them in bed,they didn't act like sisters at all:blush:,look at the pics if you can bear.Of course it as just an tease,but not an sisters thing,well or they are very very intime sisters..

Well, if you're talking about simulated dancing, and I found it very rehearsed and very similar to the one we had in RLC with the twins.
The fact is and we saw massages, the bath together, but nothing else besides. Not even a hug or caress between them. Or did I miss anything else besides Groomy's explanation?
:cool:

Just an Wild Gess,that dude that was there some hours ago with Sally,it's her boyfriend and possible will live with her in an new VH house near clara and possible in the same building (like hapened with Clara).Of course could not happened.

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Well, if you're talking about simulated dancing, and I found it very rehearsed and very similar to the one we had in RLC with the twins.
The fact is and we saw massages, the bath together, but nothing else besides. Not even a hug or caress between them. Or did I miss anything else besides Groomy's explanation?

And there i agree with you .. totally possible between relatives that don't have any problem appearing nude all over the internet... 
Basically we saw 'nothing' except two girls for two days being normal life in friends house
You didn't miss a thing

8 minutes ago, thedbear said:

In my view the girls are just friends,not sisters,but acept if someone think they could be sisters or family.

I admit that I am completely blind.
Sally, left without saying goodbye to Tim and Zoi carrying two suitcases, Tim and Zoi, have a small argument, I believe by the state of the apartment in return. Are they then alone together and Sally returns with the same suitcases and more bags? And a boyfriend?
Someone better informed about?:huh::huh:

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

I admit that I am completely blind.
Sally, left without saying goodbye to Tim and Zoi carrying two suitcases, Tim and Zoi, have a small argument, I believe by the state of the apartment in return. Are they then alone together and Sally returns with the same suitcases and more bags? And a boyfriend?
Someone better informed about?:huh::huh:

she did empty them closet to nights ago

the where empty suitcases when she left now they are full of stuff