Zoi & Tim Part #1

45 minutes ago, suckier44 said:

so they should be back there name is on the apartment and tbh they aint my fav couple but they do fine i dont see why some ppl complain about them i have seen far worse all we can hope for is sally gets her own place but that dont main anything will happen there ether tbh 

Every person it's free to have their opinion,I find them boring now,in start they were interesting,with all those teases,Red in the mix,all those mistery..now it's nothing..people dressed in bed watching tv..the dude watching computer,to my Taste as as viewer it's boring as it can be.But acept others can think just the oposite and find it very entertaining,from what I read there are some that think the same as me and others as you.

29 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Every person it's free to have their opinion,I find them boring now,in start they were interesting,with all those teases,Red in the mix,all those mistery..now it's nothing..people dressed in bed watching tv..the dude watching computer,to my Taste as as viewer it's boring as it can be.But acept others can think just the oposite and find it very entertaining,from what I read there are some that think the same as me and others as you.

Oh come on now ze you been against them since they let you down with the red threesome, lol only playing.