Zoi & Tim Part #1

51 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

sadly No she has not

Then why should we expect her to suddenly change into a lesbian fun girl with this other chick? Seems to me that history dictates that she will remain a gorgeous bore, who likes to take a lot of showers.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Found her so attractive that would love to her on cams an dude or an girl(having sex),remember one or other case maybe not in site but other were an resident or guest act very shy and did very little on cam,..then she and boyfriend started charging Totaly..remember now..it was Masha sister.Other case..in the lesbian house..the girl guest..looks so shy..and one day..threesome and that..my point it's,things could change,happen.

So, you think she is lying in wait to commit wild acts of lesbianism, huh? I will grant you that this girl is being primed for it, but given the fact that "most" of the time people don't change all that drastically, I think we're going to see a rather simple display. She doesn't appear to wade into any sort of drama and she appears to have a very tame sexual appetite. She is gorgeous, but is that enough? I don't think so and I have no basis to think she has any interest in doing anything remotely interesting or exciting. I hope I'm wrong, but based on that fact that she hasn't even so much as touched herself, I think my skepticism is warranted. 

1 hour ago, Just In said:

Oh come on now ze you been against them since they let you down with the red threesome, lol only playing.

Sorry, but now it's me. I was one of the first and almost the only one to give initial support to this apartment and couple. This can be verified here in the forum itself.
The fact however is that they have really lost the course and the purpose, which they themselves have turned toward.

Expected 3some with Rachel, and not consummated (in the cams) is an example of this.
Watch and highlight "on the cams," because that's exactly what it's all about now.

Examples like before and now identified as Clara are the biggest evidence of this.

Where /?. As/? And when did it happen, the intimate approach between Tim and Clara?
What we have today, without any room for doubt and that the first approximations of groups are made there, but the conclusions are make out here.

In my understanding this is even dishonest with the other members of the site who strive to bring with their resources these situations and expectations for the Vh project itself. In front of the cams.

Sally's own situation is a reference and indisputable evidence of sneaky behavior on the part of this apartment.
Note that her last two days here had a "significant" turn after what I identified as "Bob & Alice, Ted & Carol ... Susan" a couple of weeks ago in Clara's apartment, which I highlight prominently, after spending all night and dawn together with that couple we saw there this last weekend.

Now as a curious situation, here we have the  belongings of Sally,

As I have observed before, please try to respect our intelligences if possible.
Since for our money this obviously does not happen.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So, you think she is lying in wait to commit wild acts of lesbianism, huh? I will grant you that this girl is being primed for it, but given the fact that "most" of the time people don't change all that drastically, I think we're going to see a rather simple display. She doesn't appear to wade into any sort of drama and she appears to have a very tame sexual appetite. She is gorgeous, but is that enough? I don't think so and I have no basis to think she has any interest in doing anything remotely interesting or exciting. I hope I'm wrong, but based on that fact that she hasn't even so much as touched herself, I think my skepticism is warranted. 

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm13/cam14/teasing-oct-14 

Your answer . I note that this happened some moments before the two of them left together and spent more than 24 hours outside, finally returning only Sally:cool:

24 minutes ago, thedbear said:

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm13/cam14/teasing-oct-14 

Your answer . I note that this happened some moments before the two of them left together and spent more than 24 hours outside, finally returning only Sally:cool:

And with that, what can you conclude? 2 minutes of teasing staged act... without any prior touch, kiss, hug on the 24H before that moment

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Then why should we expect her to suddenly change into a lesbian fun girl with this other chick? Seems to me that history dictates that she will remain a gorgeous bore, who likes to take a lot of showers.

It's some people just dreaming about it... 

41 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

“Do Nothings - Lesbian Edition” - I hope VH doesn’t give them an apt until they can prove themselves worthy in this apt. 

don't bet on that. remember last week when sally spent 2 days in bed with clara & zoi & was the only 1 still wearing a bra.