Zoi & Tim Part #1

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Anybody know what taxes are like in Russia? 

It must be quite high, since Tim is not motivated to do anything other than watching TV 18 hours a day, when he is not sleeping or eating. 

• Upvote 1

Have we had any update from Rachel (Red) ? 

I remember Tim made a move to her a few times, but she refused and gradually disappeared.

The Rachel scenes were so promising and therefore, hot.

14 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I remember Tim made a move to her a few times, but she refused and gradually disappeared.

It was gradually... was really quick 
It happen when VH write that a threesome with her could happen really soon... after that no more rachel... and clara appear in the threesome unexpectedly 

42 minutes ago, zoifan said:

In my opinion the house(zoi and Tim)praticaly "ended" in that point,from that point only happen An night or other with Clara and few more and lots lots of nights of nothing.surprising being an Alina and Alex place.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

In my opinion the house(zoi and Tim)praticaly "ended" in that point,from that point only happen An night or other with Clara and few more and lots lots of nights of nothing.surprising being an Alina and Alex place.

>>surprising being an Alina and Alex place.

Well, Alex did everything he could, but Tim failed him on a few excellent occasion.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

>>surprising being an Alina and Alex place.

Well, Alex did everything he could, but Tim failed him on a few excellent occasion.

Kind of Agree,no way Alex could knew Tim couldn't perform on cams,maybe he should had been honest with Alex and lina.Tim can talk imensly on cams,be nude a lot also on cams but to have sex on cams that's it's more than obvious an isue,and in an cam site...dam not good.