Zoi & Tim Part #1

just cause you prefer sally that dont mean you can take the piss out of zoi and tim they may not be your fav ppl and there not mine ether but stopcalling them names like that they do there best for the most part i may not like them myself but i wont take the micky out of them if you dont like them dont watch them like i dont thanks rant over 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, suckier44 said:

just cause you prefer sally that dont mean you can take the piss out of zoi and tim they may not be your fav ppl and there not mine ether but stopcalling them names like that they do there best for the most part i may not like them myself but i wont take the micky out of them if you dont like them dont watch them like i dont thanks rant over 

Didn't see him calling them names...i also find Tim and zoi boring,that's isn't calling names..it's not finding them appealing to fallow and just like we can say we find a new person very attractive and love to see them on cam we can say also they the oposite.

17 minutes ago, suckier44 said:

well you clearly didnt read is comment then calling some1 a roly poly  is just plain rude maybe in there country its fine and thats fair enough but its plain rude dont comment back were not going to agree on anything thats clear too see

It was an little rude Agree,but still..one of the most boring couple in VH righ now.

2 hours ago, suckier44 said:

i know there one of the boring couples in VH  and calling them boring is perfectly fine and correct but there was no need too be rude and that was my whole point WOW thats a first we agreed on something hehehehe 

please us Quote to them u speak to....much better then all know who u answer ...big thanks

2150 Clara is with Zoe in the kitchen; I suspect Tim and Star are collecting food for them all. Do not expect much more, although Clara is on a horny turn at the moment, as she and Stas had a long session earlier this evening immediately before leaving their own flat.

3 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

2150 Clara is with Zoe in the kitchen; I suspect Tim and Star are collecting food for them all. Do not expect much more, although Clara is on a horny turn at the moment, as she and Stas had a long session earlier this evening immediately before leaving their own flat.

Might want to pick up some glasses...it's not Clara, they are in their own apartment at the moment

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Might want to pick up some glasses...it's not Clara, they are in their own apartment at the moment

By God you are right - humble apologies - NOT deliberately misleading everyone! I do not want to become known as a spreader of fake news! :blush::blush: = double embarrassment.

its 

1 minute ago, Oldstalker said:

By God you are right - humble apologies - NOT deliberately misleading everyone! I do not want to become known as a spreader of fake news! :blush::blush: = double embarrassment.

its oki but had it been Sally.

i had gone directly to admin

kidding can happen to everyone in her ...:rolleyes:

• Upvote 1