Zoi & Tim Part #1

24 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

By God you are right - humble apologies - NOT deliberately misleading everyone! I do not want to become known as a spreader of fake news! :blush::blush: = double embarrassment.

No problem on that because they are lookalike if they aren't side by side... Already had that confusion on past
It's Anna, a frequent guest

• Upvote 1

2230 - I was a bit premature (common problem that!!but not my own), as Clara and Star really ARE there now! I only looked very quickly before switching rooms to see if Tim and Stas were there earlier - hence my comments! - I so hate people who promulgate incorrect facts that I felt deep embarrassment earlier, as evidenced. Anyway it's all Ok now - thank you for your forbearance.

4 hours ago, jontee said:

hi

Another day and no Sally

Do anybody know anything about it .... 

Even tought she had all those bags there is no real evidences that she Its moving to an VH house(at least from what i read),maybe(hopeful)we gona have an similar case Clara but who knows,would like to see to see her in an house with an boyfriend,alone..Nop..just showers we got enough with the Nothing's.But an house with Sally and her girlfriend that both were active and were with boyfriends etc would be very interesting also.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Even tought she had all those bags there is no real evidences that she Its moving to an VH house(at least from what i read),maybe(hopeful)we gona have an similar case Clara but who knows,would like to see to see her in an house with an boyfriend,alone..Nop..just showers we got enough with the Nothing's.But an house with Sally and her girlfriend that both were active and were with boyfriends etc would be very interesting also.

Sally will have no trouble finding a boyfriend if she wants one

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Sally needs to show something before getting an apt or the precedence of a possible xgswhoever 2 will allways be there & will cast a shadow on the site. I've seen enough do nothings allready.

sorry dont agree with u, no one have to prove anything...but when u get one apt u have to be real interesting so u keep it...or its bye bye...so long...