Zoi & Tim Part #1

1 hour ago, jontee said:

sorry dont agree with u, no one have to prove anything...but when u get one apt u have to be real interesting so u keep it...or its bye bye...so long...

If you think that no one has to prove anything then have fun watching nothing when it happens. All questions could be answered with a little sexy activity & i'm totally right about that. Until then it will be a question mark with the potential for another xgswhoever, the worst apt in voyeur site history. SO FAR !!!!

oki if it okej with little sexy activity.

That 30 sec of sexy dace kelly did with sally its one of the sexy-as thing i ever seen in her.

that was not real sex but it was damn hot.

Hope for the other apt that she not gone get an apt 

I think in VH business, managers send potential participant candidates to existing apartments as a guest for a test, before betting their money on an new apartment.

Nobody knows where xgs came from. They popped out of nowhere, and it was loss of money. You can't wipe furnished apartment rent contract for free. An that is just the beginning of the loss.

So far we had one good graduation from Zoi and Tim apartment: Clara. everyone was dazzled how She handled Tim's poor performance. A+. 

Rachel failed the test. Gone for good.

Sally is a tough decision. Her passing grade is at the edge of failure. There are so many people in this forum who adore Sally. At the same time, she is not being sexually engaged with anyone.

I think Sally is not a keeper and going to fail. For now, she is just earning extra cash by taking showers. It won't excite subscribers after a few more weeks.

Not sure why I am missing Rachel so much? 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, ze81 said:

Even tought she had all those bags there is no real evidences that she Its moving to an VH house(at least from what i read),maybe(hopeful)we gona have an similar case Clara but who knows,would like to see to see her in an house with an boyfriend,alone..Nop..just showers we got enough with the Nothing's.But an house with Sally and her girlfriend that both were active and were with boyfriends etc would be very interesting also.

Okay, I joined now for this question, but I see from the post above that apparently Sally has cooled

That is, we have no reference whether she is in the process of joining the project or how it was with Rachel. it was for good.
The strange thing is that we saw a lot of movement around her and with her in virtually every LIna project so she could have been rejected or given up. We only did not see she (I think) in KLP.
:huh:

34 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Okay, I joined now for this question, but I see from the post above that apparently Sally has cooled

That is, we have no reference whether she is in the process of joining the project or how it was with Rachel. it was for good.
The strange thing is that we saw a lot of movement around her and with her in virtually every LIna project so she could have been rejected or given up. We only did not see she (I think) in KLP.
:huh:

what is KLP ?

Is takes time to fix a place

u need fix the cams

u need kitchen things

u need furniture

maybe paint the apt or change floor

What have we seen been done

tec guy stayed at eriks place and when he was done and left sally moved out from Zoi but where we dont know

and she has returned 2 days later 2 suitcases to Zoi  and stayed for 2 hours and did take taxi back home.

she moved out for 4 days ago 

but one thing i think is strange

all the girl goes up early 8 am and stay out all day layla, Clara, and katie and Lena left the apt 8 pm  a clock last night and have not returned home and they did not have any bags white them and

phil did turn up at eriks at 2 am 

That i think its strange 

20 minutes ago, jontee said:

all the girl goes up early 8 am and stay out all day layla, Clara, and katie and Lena left the apt 8 pm  a clock last night and have not returned home

KPL - today planned a party. Lena's birthday. But because Lena's grandfather died, she left for a few days. Party canceled. The next party is planned for Halloween.