Zoi & Tim Part #1

16 hours ago, zoifan said:

I think in VH business, managers send potential participant candidates to existing apartments as a guest for a test, before betting their money on an new apartment.

Nobody knows where xgs came from. They popped out of nowhere, and it was loss of money. You can't wipe furnished apartment rent contract for free. An that is just the beginning of the loss.

So far we had one good graduation from Zoi and Tim apartment: Clara. everyone was dazzled how She handled Tim's poor performance. A+. 

Rachel failed the test. Gone for good.

Sally is a tough decision. Her passing grade is at the edge of failure. There are so many people in this forum who adore Sally. At the same time, she is not being sexually engaged with anyone.

I think Sally is not a keeper and going to fail. For now, she is just earning extra cash by taking showers. It won't excite subscribers after a few more weeks.

Not sure why I am missing Rachel so much? 

The strange thing is that I found more hot that fake session Sally and her girlfriend than anything the couple a lone ever did(Tim and zoi)just not an interisting couple to me.Were Sally and her friendly looked spicy and that could give some surprises..the couple just it's what it's is..Gess some like it.

hi

If Sally gone get her place im not sure anymore be course the time and she left 6 days ago dont know what taking so long

but i still hoping to see that place and what gone happen

1 am zoi fixad her self and went out with tim the got back 9 hours later

i hope to visit Sally end see if she is done in apt... 

2 hours ago, jontee said:

hi

If Sally gone get her place im not sure anymore be course the time and she left 6 days ago dont know what taking so long

but i still hoping to see that place and what gone happen

1 am zoi fixad her self and went out with tim the got back 9 hours later

i hope to visit Sally end see if she is done in apt... 

There is the talk about the lesbian house but not sure if Sally is party of that project,other house that seems to be open sooner or later its(again)Grisha and Maria.So an Sally one would be a lot more exciting,but as someone sayed prior it would be important or at least nice to see first see if Sally it's the real deal or not..till now only showers and little more.

16 minutes ago, jontee said:

The same today

9 pm zoi fixad her self and went out with tim

They  are always home at nights  watching tv but not four 2 nights strange ...hope they help sally with her new place...

You keep hoping that it's all about Sally, Zoi & Tim actually may have a life that doesn't revolve around Sally you know.

• Like 1