Zoi & Tim Part #1

1 hour ago, jontee said:

oki i dont know but i know that now they have some  beautiful environment  in there life :)

zoi & tim were fucking all the time & zoi did all of the housework naked before sally & the other guests that don't do anything including sally decided to come over all of the time. this apt used to actually be pretty good. guess you were busy watching sally do nothing to notice!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

zoi & tim were fucking all the time & zoi did all of the housework naked before sally & the other guests that don't do anything including sally decided to come over all of the time. this apt used to actually be pretty good. guess you were busy watching sally do nothing to notice!

u stay with them and be positive and happy ...end i stay with nothing be-course that is what i have ...or do u see sallys apt  her

yaa i know its a ruff world we live in and hard to spread your positively in  ..but just keep it up and bee happy

be course that is what i gone bee..HAPPY

Just now, jontee said:

u stay with them and be positive and happy ...end i stay with nothing be-course that is what i have ...or do u see sallys

apt  her

yaa i know its a ruff world we live in and hard to spread your positively in  ..but just keep it up and bee happy

be course that is what i gone bee..HAPPY

and i'm happy that you are happy!!!!