Zoi & Tim Part #1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

pretty good. for a while i thought the site would never come back. i heard a rumor but does anyone know for sure why it was off for so long?

Hehe,We love cc.dont know why as of so much time,think they did some changes to site or something.

18 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

pretty good. for a while i thought the site would never come back. i heard a rumor but does anyone know for sure why it was off for so long?

Well the sitty a**holes from RLC put a DMCA against them. Now the RLC section is at the bottom of the site. I hoped they would kick it completely...

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well the sitty a**holes from RLC put a DMCA against them. Now the RLC section is at the bottom of the site. I hoped they would kick it completely...

i heard that rlc was responsible . they suck ass.

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

in bottom of the forum is a very good new place for this boring voyeur site

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

gr8 so far. how was your vacation?

It was freaking awesome! Had sex once on Friday, 4 times I'm Saturday, and once on Sunday before we made the trip home. I can't complain. 😊 

I'm in Phoenix now for work. Super busy and can't be on here enough unfortunately. 

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i heard that rlc was responsible . they suck ass.

Wouldn't be surprised with that.Rlc seems to getting worse and worst in every respect.Never tought that one day i would watch voyeur house a lot more than rlc..but i do.tired of the crappy thing of them,like endless teases and two just ridiculous barca houses that become an total joke.