Please Read - Policy Change for Premium Members

Admin

6 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

I have CC Premium Membership and I still don´t understand. Please tell me in very simple words: if Leora bates in a free room and another CC Premium Member catches that on video, how and where can he/she post it for us other members to see? Or if that is getting impossible now, and CC is becoming a chat site, I have no reason to continue on CC, this site might then as well close down.

For the time being All Members can place their Pictures and Videos in the Picture and Video Topics but they have to be Uploaded through a Third Party Hosting Site to place their Content.

For Pictures Members can use    http://keep4u.ru/  or  http://pichoster.net/  These Two Hosts seem to have the best chance of having the Picture last for a long time on their Servers but like any other Third Party Hosting Sites they are Subject to DMCA Takedown Orders as well. If that happens the Picture Posted will be Removed from their Servers and the Picture that was in the Forum would show nothing but a blank spot where the Picture once sat.

For Videos the best one is https://new.myairbridge.com/   this Server will only keep the Video File on their Servers for a Period of 48 Hours and then they Remove the File.

There is also  http://www.zippyshare.com/  or  https://sendvid.com/  Only Downfall with these Two Servers is any Content that gets Posted is Taken Down by a DMCA Order within a few short hours after the Video has been Posted. Any Downloading from these Two Hosts, Members have to be quick to get them before they are gone.

Until a Solution is found to remedy the Safety of the Cam Caps Servers this is the Only Alternative we have for the time being.

There are 3 other Voyeur Cam Sites on Cam Caps that Welcome the Posting of Pictures and Videos on the Cam Caps Servers without having to worry about having a DMCA Order Remove Your Pictures and/or Videos.           Those Sites are:  https://voyeur-house.tv/  ,   https://voyeur-villa.com/  and  https://www.camarads.com/  .  

Plus with these Three Voyeur Sites they have their Management Present in the Forums whenever possible to answer any Questions or Concerns you may have and you receive your answer from them in the Forums.  

Whereas RLC you have to contact their Support Department and they Respond back with some Lame Assed Copy and Pasted Text Message as they can't think of anything Genuine on their own Accord.

• Like 3

hard to understand for me why  there is again this all rlc threads on camcaps after this all bad actions of rlc here,if i had someone like this on my site it's long time he would be kicked out forever.

in my opinion if camcaps want keep an rlc section they have to do only one thread and give more visibility for the other voyeur sites with multiples threads (one per appartment like rlc currently) rlc have again a very large publicity and visibility on camcaps with this all threads.

and the better thing to do for sign of contestation it's stop pay for the site also,never they will see my money again

I really don't get the comments about the visibility of the RLC section. It's been moved all the way down the forum.

Is it really that difficult if you don't want to see the RLC section to just not scroll to the bottom end of the forum? I fail to see the logic. You purposely scroll all the way down the forum, knowing there's nothing there but the RLC section... Lo and Behold, you stumble upon the RLC section, and get all annoyed about it being there... Makes no sense what so ever. :dodgy:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, CowArt said:

I really don't get the comments about the visibility of the RLC section. It's been moved all the way down the forum.

Is it really that difficult if you don't want to see the RLC section to just not scroll to the bottom end of the forum? I fail to see the logic. You purposely scroll all the way down the forum, knowing there's nothing there but the RLC section... Lo and Behold, you stumble upon the RLC section, and get all annoyed about it being there... Makes no sense what so ever. :dodgy:

visibility because of the number of topic they have on the first page on the forum (20),the all other sites have only one topic,you need to click on vh topic for example for see the all threads of appartments but it's not necessery with rlc,this is why i said rlc have again a large visibility on camcaps

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, laptyratic1 said:

visibility because of the number of topic they have on the first page on the forum (20),the all other sites have only one topic,you need to click on vh topic for example for see the all threads of appartments but it's not necessery with rlc,this is why i said rlc have again a large visibility on camcaps

Funny, I've felt the same thing about non-RLC stuff cluttering up the home page but simple acted like an adult and decided to ignore it. After all, it's really just four or five posts.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Funny, I've felt the same thing about non-RLC stuff cluttering up the home page but simple acted like an adult and decided to ignore it. After all, it's really just four or five posts.

don't cry victory too faster the day you will see one topic per appartment for vh soon and only one topic for rlc

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, laptyratic1 said:

don't cry victory too faster the day you will see one topic per appartment for vh soon and only one topic for rlc

Honestly... wouldn't bother me in the least, all I need to do is update my bookmark from the homepage to the RLC-section. :angel:

1 minute ago, CowArt said:

Honestly... wouldn't bother me in the least, all I need to do is update my bookmark from the homepage to the RLC-section. :angel:

this is why putting the rlc section more on the bottom of the forum change nothing,you can continue hide the section you want on the forum

salut clive ou devrais je dire laptyratic 

comment ca va depuis le temps, bon je pense pas que l'on devrait trop faire attention a ton avis vue qu'il est biaiser depuis pas mal de temps ^^ 

sinon je vois que tu t'ai fait de nouveau amis avec camarads, Voyeur House et Voyeur Villa a critiquer encore et encore  ;-) 

allez bisou mon poulet, car a la vue de tes post tu es encore en manque d'amour ;-) 

20 minutes ago, moos54 said:

salut clive ou devrais je dire laptyratic 

comment ca va depuis le temps, bon je pense pas que l'on devrait trop faire attention a ton avis vue qu'il est biaiser depuis pas mal de temps ^^ 

sinon je vois que tu t'ai fait de nouveau amis avec camarads, Voyeur House et Voyeur Villa a critiquer encore et encore  ;-) 

allez bisou mon poulet, car a la vue de tes post tu es encore en manque d'amour ;-) 

t'inquietes pas mon cher juju je sais très bien que tu sais que c'est moi mais c'est plus fort que toi tu peux pas t'empêcher de mettre de l'huile sur le feu alors que tu es mod maintenant t'es quand même incroyable t'as pas changer.faudrait penser à evoluer un peu aulieu de chercher la merde encore et dire que çà c'est mod maintenant mon dieu

10 minutes ago, laptyratic1 said:

t'inquietes pas mon cher juju je sais très bien que tu sais que c'est moi mais c'est plus fort que toi tu peux pas t'empêcher de mettre de l'huile sur le feu alors que tu es mod maintenant t'es quand même incroyable t'as pas changer.faudrait penser à evoluer un peu aulieu de chercher la merde encore et dire que çà c'est mod maintenant mon dieu

lol au dela d'être un mod je suis aussi un membre de ce forum 

c'est pas toi qui nous a insulter pour nous dire que tu voulais plus revenir à cause que je suis passer modérateur 

on s'écarte du sujet de toutes façon, c'etait simplement pour te dire bonjour en fait