wtf is wrong with rlc?

rlc caused cc to be shut down for 2 days. why? it looks the same to me. the vids that they remove anyway were removed. what did they acomplish except to ruin their reputation even more? they totally suck ass & deserve to be completely ignored.

• Upvote 6

32 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

rlc caused cc to be shut down for 2 days. why? it looks the same to me. the vids that they remove anyway were removed. what did they acomplish except to ruin their reputation even more? they totally suck ass & deserve to be completely ignored.

Just a bunch of a**holes which should be completely ignored now.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

34 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

I didn't realize that's why CC was shutdown dead set Fucking Ass Hole's if that is true.

• Upvote 4

rlc banned me today so i thought i would leave them a going away present. i probably won't post any more pictures (at least from their site) 

but i look on the BRIGHT side.i won't have to see all the people on their phone's,computer's,or in general just being LAZY.could be a welcome break.

Everybody Take Care and Have Fun.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Did they ban you for posting pictures? I'm telling you everyone must stop posting comments about stuff that happens on that site. 

I believe that was what it was,that's the only thing i did.you have to be careful about the little black dots. but i was a free cam watcher so it didn't cost me any money.    :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 9:51 PM, ARMY SNIPER said:

rlc banned me today so i thought i would leave them a going away present. i probably won't post any more pictures (at least from their site) 

but i look on the BRIGHT side.i won't have to see all the people on their phone's,computer's,or in general just being LAZY.could be a welcome break.

Everybody Take Care and Have Fun.

sorry to hear it. i was free too so at least they didn' rob us. what did they do block your address? i know how to get back.

• Upvote 1

my browser has a VPN built in it ,i can change my ip address and go back to rlc and it works but i am not going to give those a'holes the satisfaction of banning me twice.

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

sorry to hear it. i was free too so at least they didn' rob us. what did they do block your address? i know how to get back.

must have ,only thing i can think of.