wtf is wrong with rlc?

1 hour ago, otep43 said:

RLC already told everyone how they felt about whether you liked it  or not on their recent news letter. so RLC does not give a shit about their subscribers. the many years i have been here the site has always been the same and the tenants do not give a shit about the project either. they are mainly there for the free stuff they get. They know that they do not have to do anything besides live there whether they are boring or not. RLC just needs people to occupy the apartments for their project. tenants still get paid. RLC will never change anything. so either pay or move on cause RLC  and their tenants know money will still come in regardless.

that is the whole point. rlc treats subscribers like shit. they will never get a cent from me. if you haven't checked it out yet try vhtv. there is a lot more to watch & the management does a much better job of communicating with subscribers. also huge archive & timeline. fuck rlc.

47 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

that is the whole point. rlc treats subscribers like shit. they will never get a cent from me. if you haven't checked it out yet try vhtv. there is a lot more to watch & the management does a much better job of communicating with subscribers. also huge archive & timeline. fuck rlc.

Exactly,same retard VH forum community,much more open etc  than the other part,just an very recently exemple..i writed some days ago in that part of forum(my post was about the infamous night barca2 was puted off line all night for the girls be with dudes)and surprise..some user after it called me idiot and an lier,basicaly no respect.To me almost everything it's better in VH.

13 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Exactly,same retard VH forum community,much more open etc  than the other part,just an very recently exemple..i writed some days ago in that part of forum(my post was about the infamous night barca2 was puted off line all night for the girls be with dudes)and surprise..some user after it called me idiot and an lier,basicaly no respect.To me almost everything it's better in VH.

I have looked in the archives and can not find that post or the person who qouted your post, can you please send it to me.

Just now, Thestarider said:

I have looked in the archives and can not find that post or the person who qouted your post, can you please send it to me.

It was in the Rlc part,some days ago,don't remember it's were house post it was,could be angie,glasha,Sonya or maybe masha and Sasha one.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

It was in the Rlc part,some days ago,don't remember it's were house post it was,could be angie,glasha,Sonya or maybe masha and Sasha one.

at the same time, if you wrote in a wrong thread, it can't help :biggrin:

Just now, moos54 said:

at the same time, if you wrote in a wrong thread, it can't help :biggrin:

But still..I writed several times in the correct post and was called all sorts of bad names,called lier..and in VH part..Zero times.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

But still..I writed several times in the correct post and was called all sorts of bad names,called lier..and in VH part..Zero times.

far from me to judge because of the discussion can spring the light but it is also of his responsibility not to say either anything on subjects which one does not control or know
I do not think that RLC is so stupid to put an apartment in maintenance especially with the meeting of almost all the girls of Barcelona, especially that it is the one that is followed in priority, it is as if VH had cut the camera the last night with the evening of Serena and Alan :biggrin:
And by the way, I know for sure that the girls were not in the apartment after it fell down maintenance after a power cut, being December 31 at a late hour, I do not think you could find an electrician magically ^^

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

well maybe you havn't, but there has been plenty of that going on in the VHTV threads too. I myself have banned two members who only posted in the VHTV threads.

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

far from me to judge because of the discussion can spring the light but it is also of his responsibility not to say either anything on subjects which one does not control or know
I do not think that RLC is so stupid to put an apartment in maintenance especially with the meeting of almost all the girls of Barcelona, especially that it is the one that is followed in priority, it is as if VH had cut the camera the last night with the evening of Serena and Alan :biggrin:
And by the way, I know for sure that the girls were not in the apartment after it fell down maintenance after a power cut, being December 31 at a late hour, I do not think you could find an electrician magically ^^

Well think a lot know what they are capable or not..special Regard i numerous long UM:biggrin:,anyone that watched it in direct(like me)seen it,right in the night the girls receive three dudes the place unfortunately went UM and even more unfortunate all night..and then next day the girls were with the dudes in bed etc.But lets not talk sad things,anyone that have doubts about the barca houses just have to look to them.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well think a lot know what they are capable or not..special Regard i numerous long UM:biggrin:,anyone that watched it in direct(like me)seen it,right in the night the girls receive three dudes the place unfortunately went UM and even more unfortunate all night..and then next day the girls were with the dudes in bed etc.But lets not talk sad things,anyone that have doubts about the barca houses just have to look to them.

You would not be mixing two completely different apartments by chance?

by the way, many members are seriously mistaken about girls going to Barcelona apartments

but we could make the same mistake with VHTV participants:biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

well maybe you havn't, but there has been plenty of that going on in the VHTV threads too. I myself have banned two members who only posted in the VHTV threads.

Yes of course also happens in VH forum but from my experience in cc with lot less frequency,at least it's my personal experience,but it's always easy to check that out,just needed to read posts.But well lets forget this and enjoy cc forum.