wtf is wrong with rlc?

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

You would not be mixing two completely different apartments by chance?

by the way, many members are seriously mistaken about girls going to Barcelona apartments

but we could make the same mistake with VHTV participants:biggrin:

Barca2,at the time were there,Lola,Anna etc.Probraby all the coments about that night still up,because generated lots of buzz the night and then day after it when the place got online again.That or maybe my memory it's wrecked hehe.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Barca2,at the time were there,Lola,Anna etc.Probraby all the coments about that night still up,because generated lots of buzz the night and then day after it when the place got online again.That or maybe my memory it's wrecked hehe.

Lola and Anna aren't in the apartment since a lot of time  because they left the project before 30 december, so you talk about what? 

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Lola and Anna aren't in the apartment since a lot of time  because they left the project before 30 december, so you talk about what? 

I know that..this didn't happened in passing of year neither Cristmas,was before that ,when Lola,Anna,that tall,skinny brunet also was there(think she called Nicole),it was months ago.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Nice to had this little chat with you mr mods.Long live cam sites but...with less barca place types:biggrin:.

In any project of this type, you will find apartments that do not like, and if I look a little comment on the different apartments of VHTV, a good half should close ^^

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

I know that..this didn't happened in passing of year neither Cristmas,was before that ,when Lola,Anna,that tall,skinny brunet also was there(think she called Nicole),it was months ago.

i don't remenber this kind of evening, but you talk about the party on the 30 december, barca apartment and you mixed all information, it's hard to follow your thought :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

i don't remenber this kind of evening, but you talk about the party on the 30 december, barca apartment and you mixed all information, it's hard to follow your thought :biggrin:

Not mixing anything,watched it in direct,barca2,Lola,Anna were there,don't know the date,but months ago(when Lola and anna still in the place).They all in the house,three dudes arrived,the house gone MT all night..next day the dudes were still there,Lola was with one,Anna with another and that tall brunet with other.Its really easy to fallow if you watch the events.It wasn't at all in 30december of course,was way before it.

9 minutes ago, moos54 said:

In any project of this type, you will find apartments that do not like, and if I look a little comment on the different apartments of VHTV, a good half should close ^^

Yes of course,both places have some less good,worst houses,Totaly agree,but only one of the cam sites actually closes an pace if house it's inactive for to much time,not to mention paying or not for time archives etc,same regard communication or absent of with with users.Two very diferent ways of act.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

In that newsletter of them what was it about? Maybe finally some innovation? 

just an explanation about the electricty problems at b2 for the new year eve and some information about old/new tenant