Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

13 minutes ago, nack said:

Hi Spielo. What's up buddy.. haven't seen you in a while.

Hi Nack, nice to hear somebody is remembering me :biggrin: I am fine and was all the time but very seldom reading here or watching VH. For me the time is not worth anymore or currently. There are other sites, free of charge providing more new people/girls and less professional or psychadelic....

Many regs to all my friends here....

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Nina seems to spend a lot of time on the floor

Totaly an artist vibe

24 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

alan started to put the moves on nina in the living room. now he's here. hope this doesn't become a habit.

Capture_2017_07_27_06_43_52_117.png

Capture_2017_07_27_06_45_17_247.png

They teased indeed.But no problem if they tease and then delivered.Think the worst it's the places were it's only tease and no delivery.Lets see how things go on.

1 minute ago, spielo said:

Hi Nack, nice to hear somebody is remembering me :biggrin: I am fine and was all the time but very seldom reading here or watching VH. For me the time is not worth anymore or currently. There are other sites, free of charge providing more new people/girls and less professional or psychadelic....

Wonder what that sites are..rlc it's even worst and the rest of sites I know are a lot worst than VH,and most are not free.

7 minutes ago, henriPas said:

Elle lui a dit non pour faire l'amour devant les caméras....

NOW !!!

That doesn't make sense,Probrably she said not to it now but they gona do it on cams later.Still to see any residents from an house in VH that didn't delivered on cam.And it's one thing we all expect and VH knows it's an fundamental part,that's how they build their archive.

I can only say, first the surprise of entering and seeing a new apartment and second in discovering to be from a new management (theirs maybe).
This means "new blood" for the project and will to do differently.
That is, potential .Excellent

Welcome Alan and Nina. You feel the same and let us be the same.
:biggrin:

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, spielo said:

Hi Spielo, :biggrin:

Nina remembers someone a little, do you agree? Only cats are missing .. LOL

• Upvote 1

Just now, ze81 said:

Kinda kreepy indeed.But that doesn't seems an cam site like VH,rlc etc.its just one of those video apps things.

that is actually for voyeurs but is of no interest to people that want to see vh type stuff.  

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I can only say, first the surprise of entering and seeing a new apartment and second in discovering to be from a new management (theirs maybe).
This means "new blood" for the project and will to do differently.
That is, potential .Excellent

Welcome Alan and Nina. You feel the same and let us be the same.
:biggrin:

Couldn't agree more,imediatly the house and residents looked diferent and that's an good thing.