Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

Just now, golfer06 said:

i saw him getting mad & yelling at nina right after having what appeared to be good sex. he has a problem. insecurity.

Nina wanted to do something and Alan didn't want her to do it.  I don't know what it was but he'd alternate between begging and getting mad.  When she blacked he panicked and the argument ended there.  But things didn't appear to be moving fast enough for George and he left.  Whether it was to take the dude home or not I don't know.  But he seemed to have lost interest in everything and decided not to take Serena with him.  Like I said, speculation but that's what I think happened..

• Like 1

#nomanagers! I’m telling you, the problems are because of the managers. In this case it’s worse because the manager is directly involved with one of the tenants. Enjoy your fucked up mess everybody! Isn’t  this fun. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

Nina wanted to do something and Alan didn't want her to do it.  I don't know what it was but he'd alternate between begging and getting mad.  When she blacked he panicked and the argument ended there.  But things didn't appear to be moving fast enough for George and he left.  Whether it was to take the dude home or not I don't know.  But he seemed to have lost interest in everything and decided not to take Serena with him.  Like I said, speculation but that's what I think happened..

this is what i think too 

>>alan invade the bathroom... see her... and starts to laugh

It is so obvious that Serena has strong emotions for the manager. Alan humors Serena because of het obsession for the manager. the other night, when Serena back from off-camera sex with manager, Alan started to play with her, no penetration sex. Alan's position toward Serena's obsession is strange. 

The manager is about business, not obsession.

He wanted Serena to have a session with the Yoga guy. Serena showed him such cold face from the beginning.

Do note that the yoga guy came with his bag. My take is he was there to stay for the night. But he left since Serena did not work with him. She was all about the obsession with the manager.

That is why the manager was so upset when he left with the yoga guy. 

My confusion is that why the manager does not coordinate the participants through the phone or off-site planning meeting. Just bringing a stunt guy to the scene and expect Serena to play is not wise and you saw the outcome in the bathroom Serena was crying.

I rephrase my question otherwise can we admit that Alan does not want to sex to many contrary to Nina? and maybe Nina accepts conditions with George that Alan does not support? I do not defend Alan I try to understand. It's not fair to compare it to Rock this guy is violent humiliating Anastasia, no comparison with Alan, and Nina has a strong character and little handle the behavior of Alan