Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

• moos54 pinned this topic

Welcome our new House - Nina & Alan. This house is run by new managers, who may be granted all the resources to launch more apartments under VHTV franchise in the future as soon as they succeed with their first venture here. Be sure to give us feedback on this House, as well as cameras positions. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

i just want to say something VH should recruit only those people or couples who are interested or show interest in other couples like swingers or at least they should tease with others people and likes to party, otherwise there is no difference between RLC and VH where only one couple fucks day in, day out and viewers after short time get bored because they have nothing more to expect from them.

• Like 1

Seems she its on arts or something,so Probrably they dont gona stay long hours just sleeping or watching things on pc.In my opinion this house looks one of the most promising in VH sinse...Well ages.But still to see if the couple delivers as anyone expect from VH.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I like the house isn't big neither too small,in my personal opinion and taste this type of place makes a lot easy to we create some conetion with residents than that giant house(compound)they have,lots of people there but absoluty no connection to anyone in there.Think the two last type houses opened should be the rule Regard type of place.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Cams well located and there is sound everywhere. While everything looks interesting.

Agree,seems promising and almost doesn't feel an VH house that just opened.Lets see how the day goes,but expect more nice things than bad based on the good vibe.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Welcome our new House - Nina & Alan. This house is run by new managers, who may be granted all the resources to launch more apartments under VHTV franchise in the future as soon as they succeed with their first venture here. Be sure to give us feedback on this House, as well as cameras positions. 

A really good sign you get new managers. Shows VHTV is attractive for people out there and this important for future development and for overtaking our special "friends" from RLC one day 👍😈

• Like 1