Misty Part #1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm sorry but sending a ticket to bother management about someone looking in the closets is foolish. We've already established that both Misty and Lisa read the forums. If they don't care, then stop making a big deal out of something so trivial. 

Again we agreed on something in this project.
:biggrin:

3 minutes ago, pahman said:

That's true. She knows that Lisa is there to take care of her. So, when she's alone she drinks for one and with Lisa, she drinks for two. The solution Misty? Always drink for one.

Another one agreed here ... hehehehehe.Improving ....:biggrin:

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:
25 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

Anna and Bree are watching the same film. I think it is 'National Treasure - Book of Secrets'

Can you recommend it?

Yes I can recommend it. I would point out though that this is a sequel to 'National Treasure' which is worth watching first as it will put some of the characters and their actions in the sequel into context.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Arkay2 said:

Yes I can recommend it. I would point out though that this is a sequel to 'National Treasure' which is worth watching first as it will put some of the characters and their actions in the sequel into context.

Thanks will take a look if I find them somewhere. Maybe Amazon has them in their VOD prime program...

• Like 1