Misty Part #1

Does anyone know what the latest round of drama with Misty is.  I think she got into an argument with Alex at her front door.  Seemed as if even Anna was getting disgusted.  Any of our esteemed translators hanging around tonight?  :huh: 

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

just curious but is anybody as irritated with misty's sex at this apt as i am? 1st it's blanketboy. now hide-i-hall. this is ridiculous & we should stop watching her live till it changes. it's sickening to pay for this shit!

Capture_2017_09_03_19_30_36_771.png  0   381.01 kB

Capture_2017_09_03_19_32_39_507.png  0   263.03 kB

Capture_2017_09_03_19_33_03_318.png  0   294.91 kB

Capture_2017_09_03_19_33_21_279.png  0   288.7 kB

Capture_2017_09_03_19_33_34_943.png  0   277.13 kB

Allo I an tell you is I have a 40" screen and all they did was some wet fingering and a bit of touchy feeley.  Besides, I guess its the way russian women are.  Seems as if the ones I've ran across mostly prefer their sex under the blanket.  Trying to start something?  Another soap opera guy?

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:

just curious but is anybody as irritated with misty's sex at this apt as i am? 1st it's blanketboy. now hide-i-hall. this is ridiculous & we should stop watching her live till it changes. it's sickening to pay for this shit!

On the contrary, it's good. They came and did not hold back the desires, they began to fuck (rather warm up) in the corridor. What's bad about it? Just on the topic of site.

After they went to bed, without blankets, where there was everything.

That is, you do not want to look Misty who:
- went to a party without panties and brassiere, in a short dress on a naked body. Where did not hide it.
- led 2 guys in two days. And at the party, the past and current guys met.
- fucks in the room, fucks in the bedroom, fucks on the loggia (but now it's cold), fucks in the corridor.

Stop looking must be those who view the project as free housing and do not want to do anything. For example - Chloe&James or Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora.

About Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora I have news - they are watching enough, and they are on project for ever (while Jeka, SXGD or VH will not say enough). That is, they earn money for renting equipment and apartments - and still remains on a small salary. At the same time, they all work. And the salary from VH for them is nice bonus.

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, groomy said:

On the contrary, it's good. They came and did not hold back the desires, they began to fuck (rather warm up) in the corridor. What's bad about it? Just on the topic of site.

After they went to bed, without blankets, where there was everything.

That is, you do not want to look Misty who:
- went to a party without panties and brassiere, in a short dress on a naked body. Where did not hide it.
- led 2 guys in two days. And at the party, the past and current guys met.
- fucks in the room, fucks in the bedroom, fucks on the loggia (but now it's cold), fucks in the corridor.

Stop looking must be those who view the project as free housing and do not want to do anything. For example - Chloe&James or Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora.

About Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora I have news - they are watching enough, and they are on project for ever (while Jeka, SXGD or VH will not say enough). That is, they earn money for renting equipment and apartments - and still remains on a small salary. At the same time, they all work. And the salary from VH for them is nice bonus.

if you noticed my complaint was about the hallway & it was before the bedroom sex which is what should have been happening instead of blanket boy type sex. i didn't criticize the party at all. i didn't criticize the 4some at a & a. why? because the bedroom & 4some were good & did not involve blankets or hiding. that's the way it should be. i guess that you were happy with the mile away hallway activity? blanketboy sex? is that what you want to see? i don't! did you ever think that maybe someone there might be reading this forum & realizing that blanket & hiding sex is not going to earn any $ for them? maybe that's why misty had sex in bed without covers. i don't know but obviously the bedroom was a huge improvement & i hope it stays that way. or she'll have blanketboy & hiding sex & i won't watch it & i'll say how bad it is.

• Like 1