Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

Good morning August 

From today, you can create your own topics, but I hope most comments come here as usual

Even me?

Thank you noldus for creating a general chat thread, I don't understand the new system, if everyone create a new thread for every topic they way want to express, it will be very hard to keep track, maybe some double posting, and I doubt it will increase the overall traffic (as stncld stated was the intention)!

And you could create your own threads before too, couldn't you, so what's the point?

• Like 2

I see Nicole has found a new partner in deviousness in Lola. They might be dressed for jogging but did you not see Lola putting a change of clothes and shoes for tonight's clubbing scene and her red handbag? Even Anna has gone out dressed bery nicely but with her white rucksack. Sorry naga but they are not going to any beach - more likely a visit to her tattooed shag buddy and his mate before hitting the town tonight. I'll be very surprised if we see them home this evening. Still that might be good opportunity for another night of tent pitching for Sofie. Baden Powell would be well proud if her :biggrin:

7 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I see Nicole has found a new partner in deviousness in Lola. They might be dressed for jogging but did you not see Lola putting a change of clothes and shoes for tonight's clubbing scene and her red handbag? Even Anna has gone out dressed bery nicely but with her white rucksack. Sorry naga but they are not going to any beach - more likely a visit to her tattooed shag buddy and his mate before hitting the town tonight. I'll be very surprised if we see them home this evening. Still that might be good opportunity for another night of tent pitching for Sofie. Baden Powell would be well proud if her :biggrin:

Image result for Baden Powell

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Even me?

Thank you noldus for creating a general chat thread, I don't understand the new system, if everyone create a new thread for every topic they way want to express, it will be very hard to keep track, maybe some double posting, and I doubt it will increase the overall traffic (as stncld stated was the intention)!

And you could create your own threads before too, couldn't you, so what's the point?

You are welcome ;) 

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I think Polya likes to pick hair down there ....

I don't know what the obsession is for these women to go micro pubes plucking but they all appear to be hooked on it. Okay a bald pussy is one thing but they seem go over the top. Still it's good entertainment for us; all Polya needs to do now is lick it clean after she's finished the plucking ::)

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Afternoon Happy...I'm not Lola's biggest fan but I'm sorry I'll have to disagree with you there. It's nearly 30 degrees in Barca today so all 3 were dressed accordingly, except Lola had leggings on, which was a bit odd. I couldn't see what Nicole put in her rucksack, but it couldn't have been that much judging by it's size..Lola's red bag was too small for her stuff, so she borrowed a rucksack from Nicole. I saw her pack a couple of towels, and a flannel, some denim shorts, her bikini, purse and a bottle of water. She than retrieved her headphones, put her trainers on and packed a pair of sandals, as girls do in case her trainer's were uncomfortable or too hot. She didn't take her red handbag......It's still the beach for me...I think Anna popped somewhere 1st, as she left 5 minutes earlier and is going with them as she also had a rucksack...

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Afternoon Happy...I'm not Lola's biggest fan but I'm sorry I'll have to disagree with you there. It's nearly 30 degrees in Barca today so all 3 were dressed accordingly, except Lola had leggings on, which was a bit odd. I couldn't see what Nicole put in her rucksack, but it couldn't have been that much judging by it's size..Lola's red bag was too small for her stuff, so she borrowed a rucksack from Nicole. I saw her pack a couple of towels, and a flannel, some denim shorts, her bikini, purse and a bottle of water. She than retrieved her headphones, put her trainers on and packed a pair of sandals, as girls do in case her trainer's were uncomfortable or too hot. She didn't take her red handbag......It's still the beach for me...I think Anna popped somewhere 1st, as she left 5 minutes earlier and is going with them as she also had a rucksack...

afternoon naga, you're right it wasn't her red handbag but her red shoulder bag into which she also put gear but then why take it as well and put it into the rucksack? Lola was certainly dressed for jogging but as we have become accustomed to they dress in a style in which they want us to see them which is not necessarily their real intent. Fair enough Anna might have gone shopping with her bag but I guess the proof of the pudding will be at what time they arrive back. Time will tell