Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

7 hours ago, moos54 said:

yes you are right, I must say a lot too

in fact,  He is often the only one to hear things when one is much to look at the same thing, strangely we do not see and we do not hear the same things as him
The problem is that he has a completely distorted image of the girls and he tries to convince himself that he is right
And as many are ready to believe it, it soon leaves in overflowing wanderings

These are just normal girls, who likes to go out to party, go to the beach, meet people, like our neighbors finally
Except that they live in a house with cameras ;-)

This is the last thing I'm going to say about this.............enough has been seen and enough has been heard to know that these girls are not just normal girls.  You can choose to believe that all you want, but myself and others I'm sure would have to disagree with you.  Have a great day :)

• Like 3

7 hours ago, moos54 said:

yes you are right, I must say a lot too

in fact,  He is often the only one to hear things when one is much to look at the same thing, strangely we do not see and we do not hear the same things as him
The problem is that he has a completely distorted image of the girls and he tries to convince himself that he is right
And as many are ready to believe it, it soon leaves in overflowing wanderings

These are just normal girls, who likes to go out to party, go to the beach, meet people, like our neighbors finally
Except that they live in a house with cameras ;-)

Not everyone believes that farytale!

People that come in contact with, and choose to live on a voyeur site, they are not my neighbors of normal people. I know you follow these girls moos54, I assume you know many of these girls are models, some dance in clubs etc. I'm sure they don't just like to go to the beach, but also have proffessional appointments during their time in Barcelona, just take the photographer for example.

I know we dissagree, wether further speculation around such things is acceptable, or not, but if you are denying all this, I think we also can dissagree on who talks the most bullshit.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I wish I could speak as eloquently as you do Ed!!

My english is not that good, expressing nuaces can be very difficult in a foreign language.

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

My english is not that good, expressing nuaces can be very difficult in a foreign language.

I totally understand.  The language barrier can be very tough at times.  I'm thinking about learning how to speak French and possibly German, that should be fun lol.  My son found a website where you can learn different languages for free.  I've been thinking about trying it.  He is currently learning French and is doing quite well at it.

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

People that come in contact with, and choose to live on a voyeur site, they are not my neighbors of normal people. I know you follow these girls moos54, I assume you know many of these girls are models, some dance in clubs etc. I'm sure they don't just like to go to the beach, but also have proffessional appointments during their time in Barcelona, just take the photographer for example.

I know we dissagree, wether further speculation around such things is acceptable, or not, but if you are denying all this, I think we also can dissagree on who talks the most bullshit.

Explain to me what is not normal about this behavior,  Are you saying it is not normal to be a model, or dance in clubs or have professional pictures taken??  And I believe that they do like to go to the beach

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

The point moos54 was trying to make (correct me if I'm wrong moos), is not that the girls don't make appointments, but that it was impossible to deduce anything from last nights phone call on the balcony. I checked, and you could barely hear a thing, just some random words, to few and to far between to draw any conclusions. It's not the first time that things are "heard" on camera by just one person, stated as facts here, while the rest all of us couldn't hear a thing. :dodgy:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, happyone said:

Explain to me what is not normal about this behavior,  Are you saying it is not normal to be a model, or dance in clubs or have professional pictures taken??  And I believe that they do like to go to the beach

I don't say it is unnormal to be model, nor that they shouldn't do it, but I say that is not the everyday life of my neighbors. I see them as adults and most of them proffessionals, not innocent angels. There is no doubt they like going to the beach, and go shopping, but I say it is not the only thing they are up to in Barcelona. It is my view, you have yours, let us just end it with that.

Actually I kind of agree, we shouldn't really care what they do outside, but when the effect is very little life inside the apartments, people get frustrated. There we also dissagree happyone, I consider the silly "parties", or staged activities, not worth anything at all.

• Like 1