Kamila, Kristy & Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes from August & September 2017.

31 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Good morning August 

From today, you can create your own topics, but I hope most comments come here as usual

The more Topics created the better it is. There will be more diversity rather than having everything crammed into one spot.

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The more Topics created the better it is. There will be more diversity rather than having everything crammed into one spot.

I do not agree with it and urge to post here for easier overview.

0827 Kami in to Kristy and Kristy went to the front door

0846 A man at the door
0856 the man back and door closed 0858 
Kristy revived a sheet

Kristy to rest on the couch

1000 Kristy and Kami in to the Kitchen

1018 Kami in to the couch with Kristy

and the both went to sleep again ....

13 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I do not agree with it and urge to post here for easier overview.

You may see it one way but I hope others see it differently and spread their comments around Multiple Topics rather than having to post everything in one spot.

14 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

You may see it one way but I hope others see it differently and spread their comments around Multiple Topics rather than having to post everything in one spot.

You seem to be trying to make the site more like RLCF, with the inclusion of the chat box and the removal of the general comments page. I chose CamCaps over RLCF partly because it had more members, partly because of the general comments page within each apartment thread. I liked having the page open for whichever apartment I was interested in, knowing that any comments about that apartment would show up there, instead of keep checking several different topic page's in each apartment. I was also very happy when the B1 and B2 threads were merged earlier this year, no constant back and forth when something was happening in both apartments. Why has the VHTV forum remained unchanged? They still have the one topic page per apartment where all comments, pictures and video links are posted. They have plenty of traffic through the forum, which suggests the format may not be the problem.

4 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

You seem to be trying to make the site more like RLCF, with the inclusion of the chat box and the removal of the general comments page. I chose CamCaps over RLCF partly because it had more members, partly because of the general comments page within each apartment thread. I liked having the page open for whichever apartment I was interested in, knowing that any comments about that apartment would show up their, instead of keep checking several different topic page's in each apartment. I was also very happy when the B1 and B2 threads were merged earlier this year, no constant back and forth when something was happening in both apartments. Why has the VHTV forum remained unchanged? They still have the one topic page per apartment where all comments, pictures and video links are posted. They have plenty of traffic through the forum, which suggests the format may not be the problem.

We had an Open Concept of All Topics with Multiple Different Discussions before RLCF even came about. Then we made some changes at the start of 2016 and it was condensed all into one place of a General Chat Topic. The General Chat Topic didn't work out as it was planned. Members started dropping out of Forum Participation.  So we decided to Open the Topics back up and anyone can create a Topic about a certain thing happening in the Apartment Topics if they wish to do so. Multiple Topics gives the Forum more room for discussion without having to sift through Multiple Pages to read something when 7 to 10 different things are discussed. It's easier to read from one spot than trying to read between the lines.

For VHTV they will be getting more Apartments soon and we are working with them discussing things that will hopefully improve and bring more traffic their way. Camarads will also be expanding soon and we'll work with them as well.

• Like 1

I wonder what / why they were awakened and received a letter on the door this morning.
It took a very long time from Kristy opened the door until he got up and so went downstairs again - and returned with the letter.

Then both Kristy and Kami lay on the couch ...
Strange