Kamila, Kristy & Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes from August & September 2017.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kami doesn't seem to be all enthused about this trip,awfully quiet.After she broke up with Egor she said that he was not what she originally thought he was.Wonder if she'll end up saying the same thing about Ben.I'm sensing that the other girls think Kami is a fool who is being used by Ben.

And I think Kami believes they are right but will not admit it.Plus,she wants the sex.

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kami left to spend the weekend with her "perfect man",the "love of her life".  I think Kami sees Ben as her bf,but I think Ben sees Kami as a hot Russian "derogatory name" that I can't say.

She thinks it's the Love of her life.  

I see a lot of talk every time Kamila or Kristy go away that they should shut the apartment down. Right now Kaley's friend is in the bath. Hot.She must be at least the 30th friend of theirs  I've seen naked in that apartment. They can go as long as they like as long they keep bringing new visitors in

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

I see a lot of talk every time Kamila or Kristy go away that they should shut the apartment down. Right now Kaley's friend is in the bath. Hot.She must be at least the 30th friend of theirs  I've seen naked in that apartment. They can go as long as they like as long they keep bringing new visitors in

This apartment is running not that bad. ... There are a lot of guests and this place really is lived.

Sure, with so many girls in the cast, there you could expect to see more sex. ... and ... I also do not like this stange masturbation habits, that are most likely the result of just faking something and stick to it.  .... but ... In the end, it is still fun to watch this place. ... Just a lot more sex and it would be perfect. :)