Kamila, Kristy & Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes from August & September 2017.

RLC removed everything on timeline from 6.00 am to 10.00am... I was awake until 6.30 am the I returned to sleep, and now I saw that everything is gone. The restroom timeline was deleted from 3.00 to now. This is the my last month with RLC. I don't wanna pay for nothing and these jokes.

4 hours ago, oscaraus said:

It is disappointing that this had to happen.  I suppose with so many people coming and going it was on the cards.  I noted that Kristy was doing he level best to keep things under control.  Kaley had crashed on her bed (and I becoming quite attached to her) and someone else had crashed onto Kristy's bed and had been there for quite some time. I missed the action with the camera removal as I thought as everyone appearing to be leaving, I'd go to the toilet myself. When i returned to my computer the apartment was under maintenance. I really enjoy watching these girls in this apartment.  They are just normal girls going through life and I cannot blame them for what has happened.  I am looking forward to Kami coming home tomorrow so hopefully the camera's will be fixed and we will be able to continuing enjoying life in the apartment.

I really enjoyed watching this party and also missed what happend in the restroom. It seems there was someone how damaged to the property (cam) intentionally.

Until now (even with this event), I see no reason for an apartment wide UM and expected RLC to keep the steam running.  If they censorship events when they get to real, they missed in "The private life of other people live in 24/7". I paid to watch what happen to this place.

Anyway, i liked to watch this event a lot and hope RLC do not ask the girls not to have parties any more. It would be a shame.