Kamila, Kristy & Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes from August & September 2017.

People's life 24/7, OK, it might have gotten alittle out of control, guess they should choose better who they invite, but RLC erased 4 and a half hours, to me that is too much, could it really be nessisare to cencure over 4 hours, of what we pay to watch.

10 minutes ago, mib82 said:

Can anyone explain me what happened please??????? I don't understand!!!!! Why rlc turned off the cams????? Please!!!! 

And thanks!!!! 

RLC didn't turn of the cams, one of the people in the bathroom ripped the control box out... He then carried in into the kitchen and put it on the kitchen table... the apartment went under maintenance a few minutes after that...

9 minutes ago, ed2 said:

People's life 24/7, OK, it might have gotten alittle out of control, guess they should choose better who they invite, but RLC erased 4 and a half hours, to me that is too much, could it really be nessisare to cencure over 4 hours, of what we pay to watch.

I think the difference is what they were doing is illegal in most places, not just RLC could have been in trouble, but maybe the girls as well, since they live there... also, we have no idea what the repercussions are gonna be... RLC already shut down one apt, because of the illegal stuff going on... I may not like it, but I can understand their stance... just my (not so humble... :biggrin: ) opinion...

15 minutes ago, mib82 said:

Can anyone explain me what happened please??????? I don't understand!!!!! Why rlc turned off the cams????? Please!!!! 

And thanks!!!! 

They had a party in the Unit and quite a number were there. A lot of drink and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves.  I did not see this but some guy pulled the monitor off the wall and then the unit was "under maintenance".

4 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

RLC didn't turn of the cams, one of the people in the bathroom ripped the control box out... He then carried in into the kitchen and put it on the kitchen table... the apartment went under maintenance a few minutes after that...

I think the difference is what they were doing is illegal in most places, not just RLC could have been in trouble, but maybe the girls as well, since they live there... also, we have no idea what the repercussions are gonna be... RLC already shut down one apt, because of the illegal stuff going on... I may not like it, but I can understand their stance... just my (not so humble... :biggrin: ) opinion...

I watched the whole show. I don't think the girls are to blame in any way.  As happens at all parties someone spoils it for everyone else by doing something stupid.  It no big deal.

• Like 1

It will really be interesting to see what sort of mood Kami is in when she returns from her rendezvous with Ben.When she returned from her Kos vacation with Ben she was happy,upbeat and wanting to share everything with the girls.Upon returning from her vacation with Ben in Finland she appeared to be depressed and bitchy.In fact,I made the comment that she appeared to have acquired a "Finnish personality". Wonder if Kami and Ben really care about each other or is Kami spending time with and sleeping with Ben just for the free vacations,sort of like the February vacation Kami and Dima took in the Dominican Republic? 

Just now, oscaraus said:

I watched the whole show. I don't think the girls are to blame in any way.  As happens at all parties someone spoils it for everyone else by doing something stupid.  It no big deal.

I don't think the girls are to blame, if anything they were trying to get people to behave... but I know at least here in the states, I have had friend that have had, if not out criminal proceedings, then at least some irritating scrutiny from the law, for things that happened in their home... 

18 minutes ago, oscaraus said:

I don't think the girls did anything wrong either other then there choice of friends to invite. The cams went off after there was what could only look like drugs being used int the restroom.There was white powder on a phone face and I don't think they were baking a cake :) . They ripped the cam unit off the wall after they got caught. RLC then deleted the footage in the restroom about 2 hours worth after they shut all cams down.

11 minutes ago, Markey_ said:

I don't think the girls did anything wrong either other then there choice of friends to invite. The cams went off after there was what could only look like drugs being used int the restroom.There was white powder on a phone face and I don't think they were baking a cake :) . They ripped the cam unit off the wall after they got caught. RLC then deleted the footage in the restroom about 2 hours worth after they shut all cams down.

I wonder how many of the people were invited and how many just showed up?

25 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

Yes, I understand that they do not want such things, but if it keeps happening, and they can just censure the cams, that is a very bad sollution! If RLC cannot accept it, then it should get consequences, and I hope RLC speak to the tenants to make sure it do not happen again. But the problem then will be that they likely won't do any partying on cam. It is not easy.