Kamila, Kristy & Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes from August & September 2017.

1 hour ago, Stormshaedow said:

RLC didn't turn of the cams, one of the people in the bathroom ripped the control box out... He then carried in into the kitchen and put it on the kitchen table... the apartment went under maintenance a few minutes after that...

If it went UM then RLC would have had to cut the Feed off to the Apartment to correct the foolishness of the I idiot that pulled the Cam off the wall.

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

If it went UM then RLC would have had to cut the Feed off to the Apartment to correct the foolishness of the I idiot that pulled the Cam off the wall.

Yeah, what I meant is that RLC wasn't just arbitrarily cutting off camera feeds, they had legit reasons to go under maintainance...

Just now, Stormshaedow said:

Yeah, what I meant is that RLC wasn't just arbitrarily cutting off camera feeds, they had legit reasons to go under maintainance...

If some pulled the Cam off the wall that's a Legit Reason for going UM.

RLC should be giving the Girls a Stern Warning over that Incident.  It could get someone evicted very quickly.

I don't know where these girls find these guys but they must have a special spot for picking up idiots.  :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

If some pulled the Cam off the wall that's a Legit Reason for going UM.

RLC should be giving the Girls a Stern Warning over that Incident.  It could get someone evicted very quickly.

I don't know where these girls find these guys but they must have a special spot for picking up idiots.  :biggrin:

Yes, they should make party alcohol free... and young boys free also. Only old people from AAA. :angry:

• Like 1