Kamila, Kristy & Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes from August & September 2017.

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

maybe because We talk to you about looking at the girls, that means in the apartment, again you decide to talk about things that do not take place in the apartment
If you want I can talk that I also made a picture of a boat on the water but I'm not sure that it interferes the people of this forum :biggrin:

Once again, you can't understand shit about what's going on in the apartment if you do not look outside, even more when the girls talk inside the appartment of what's going on outside. Don't be more dumb than you are.:cry:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Beldonn1 said:

Once again, you can't understand shit about what's going on in the apartment if you do not look outside, even more when the girls talk inside the appartment of what's going on outside. Don't be more dumb than you are.:cry:

maybe but it's against the RULES on this FORUM

you accept this rules when you joign so now follow the rules or talks an other forum what they can do outside  

it's not difficult to understand for a big guy like you i hope 

Just now, moos54 said:

maybe but it's against the RULES on this FORUM

you accept this rules when you joign so now follow the rules or talks an other forum what they can do outside  

it's not difficult to understand for a big guy like you i hope 

You don't understand that this border you wan to make between the outside and the inside dosen't stand. Just now, Kami told Katia where Kristy is ? I am supposed to be allowed to write it, yes or no ? Your rules are just stupid, you should eventually understand it, or close this forum....

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

You don't understand that this border you wan to make between the outside and the inside dosen't stand. Just now, Kami told Katia where Kristy is ? I am supposed to be allowed to write it, yes or no ? Your rules are just stupid, you should eventually understand it, or close this forum....

Calm down or you are thrown out ..:cry:

23 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

i am sorry for you if you don't see the difference between inside and outside  

Just now, moos54 said:

i am sorry for you if you don't see the difference between inside and outside  

I am sorry for you if you can(t get that the girls speak always inside of what they are doing outside. Maybe the reason of it is that you don't get a word of russian.

Just now, Beldonn1 said:

I am sorry for you if you can(t get that the girls speak always inside of what they are doing outside. Maybe the reason of it is that you don't get a word of russian.

you comment always about instagram and the destination before the girls speak about them, so i don't speak russian it's a fact but i am not stupid 

Just now, moos54 said:

you comment always about instagram and the destination before the girls speak about them, so i don't speak russian it's a fact but i am not stupid 

But you can't know that and  I can cheat too, you won't be able to tell. I tell you : your rules are plain stupid. There is no border between the inside and the outside and they show their social on RLC... We can respect their privacy, not be too sharp on the details, but just the translation of what they say is already a breach in your rules.

13 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

But you can't know that and  I can cheat too, you won't be able to tell. I tell you : your rules are plain stupid. There is no border between the inside and the outside and they show their social on RLC... We can respect their privacy, not be too sharp on the details, but just the translation of what they say is already a breach in your rules.

if it's so stupid why you are here with us 

Just now, Beldonn1 said:

To make you more clever...

i don't need because you aren't the only person who can understand what happened here 

and i am the person who knows the four girls went in vacation without understand any word in this apartment, so ....