Watcher212

Maya and Stepan General Chat Comments (Aug1,2017 to Oct 31,2017)

Maya your so naughty and so horny. Go for it be Naughty. 

I have a strong feeling something is wrong in this apartment. They have been absent a lot and rarely together when home. I hope its not like that, Maya seems to be a good person, and Stepan too. 

They seem a bit bored in life though, but who wouldn't living in an apartment without jobs, on video 24/7.

4 hours ago, mertik said:

I have a strong feeling something is wrong in this apartment. They have been absent a lot and rarely together when home. I hope its not like that, Maya seems to be a good person, and Stepan too. 

They seem a bit bored in life though, but who wouldn't living in an apartment without jobs, on video 24/7.

I've thought the same for a few weeks.  Maybe its the 7 year itch.  When they are home together, they relax in separate areas.

22 hours ago, Watcher212 said:

General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos

" Howard commented on General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos Aug1,2017 "

Without the names, you have no idea which apt. they're commenting on.

On 8/3/2017 at 10:36 AM, Hope85 said:

6e8c3acfbfb71aeb8e0f68b16a62aa9e.gif

:angel: lol

• Like 1

On 8/3/2017 at 7:36 AM, Hope85 said:

6e8c3acfbfb71aeb8e0f68b16a62aa9e.gif

At least the dog is showing ass.  That's more than Maya has done the past few weeks.

16 minutes ago, Howard said:

At least the dog is showing ass.  That's more than Maya has done the past few weeks.

200w.gif#28-grid1

• Like 1

I think Maya is bating in the bathtub/shower as Stepan sits in his favorite chair.

8 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

just shaving bro lol

What for? I don't think these two have had relations for quite awhile.

Unless I'm reading these two incorrectly (their body language), I don't think they want to be in the same room with each other.  If he's on the computer, she's either reading in bed or in the kitchen (she usually would sit behind him).  If Maya is on the computer, Stepan goes to the bedroom (and he never goes there unless its for sleep). I noticed earlier Stepan arrived home and went into the kitchen where Maya was sitting. They didn't exchange any words and not even a glance. And of course, their sleeping arrangements the past 2-3 weeks seem odd.

I hope I'm wrong but the long term prognosis for these two don't look good.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Howard said:

Maya is getting older and is in to her crafts witch she is very good at she shows when she wants and that's cool she is a good kid i think she is just bored with her oldman she acts like she is in a rut 

They seem to be friends, sitting together and checking a packing list for camping! Good!