Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

11 minutes ago, Russ said:

I like the way you think SPYING 1   :biggrin:

I don't. These are people after all. What if they are made homeless after this? Judging by the lack of clothing choices  they may not have options.

Leo is home. He appears sober so I guess he was working. He can put down the bongo though

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wow this place is online now for 11 days and it has THREE!!! pages in archive. KPLPs new place is online since yesterday and we have also 3 pages yet :biggrin:

What amazes its not that KPLPs have three pages in archive(they actually active and doing things)..what amazes me it's..what did they put in three pages of this hideout of nothing..Probrably back cam showers..them on bed with clothes on..and the star of the show(lol)an kind of sex in dark in wc..anyone that thinks in bad houses,without fun and any sex they imediatly think in this house..worst of the worst.

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wow this place is online now for 11 days and it has THREE!!! pages in archive. KPLPs new place is online since yesterday and we have also 3 pages yet :biggrin:

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

What amazes its not that KPLPs have three pages in archive(they actually active and doing things)..what amazes me it's..what did they put in three pages of this hideout of nothing..Probrably back cam showers..them on bed with clothes on..and the star of the show(lol)an kind of sex in dark in wc..anyone that thinks in bad houses,without fun and any sex they imediatly think in this house..worst of the worst.

these guys & m & g & ashley jr have got to go yesterday.

• Upvote 1