Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

People have a lot of potential I hope but cam coverage is really bad

Agree my major complains aren't Regard the residents in it(find at least two of the girls hot)but that house and hidding nightmare just put things in the land of bad hopes.Lets face it Jeka puted the cams were he wanted..all the blind stops and zones are there because he wanted.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Yes misty place also have in good spots same thing regard zoi and Tim place(with the exception of their balcony).

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Yes misty place also have in good spots same thing regard zoi and Tim place(with the exception of their balcony).

Still good, huh? Lol
::)

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Its Jekas third place and the cam setup is when you exclude the bedrooms the worst. Lets see what we need:

• Living room: 2 cams
  • Hallway: 1 cam
  • Smoke area: 1 cam.

I think that should do it...

Go get them Jabbath!
We are all with you.:biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Where are they? 

It's with this kind of things we see the potential and the well done work in an new house..the house opened and moments later all the residents vanished cams for ages,then they apear dancing on kitchen to after go play card games and vanishing again and again from cams.My opinion..VH give another new house for Jeka open that he deserves...lol.

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

The just reappeared out of nowhere through this door here:

reappear.JPG

Hep,and seems to be another door near that one in oposite that also they enter and get out and we don't see them in nowere.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Hep,and seems to be another door near that one in oposite that also they enter and get out and we don't see them in nowere.

I guess the door behind that door is the toilet. So no cam there. The two bedrooms are connected with another hallway with no cam of course.