Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

the people should be made to watch vh & read cc for a couple of days & then if they don't want to do anything they don't have to sign up & we won't have to waste our time trashing their behavior. i'd much rather be saying that "dory was so hot last night when gary was pounding the shit out of her. this apt is on my must watch list". sorry but it's exactly the opposite.

100% agree,after they know things are bad they totaly should try a lottt more,the manager already should be in the house putting at least 2,3new and very needed cams,place should be with people and active..but absoluty nothing.

• Like 1

Here's part of the problem that I see, with Jeka being the manager if you look at when he first started his own place most of the time Mira & Jeka were not visible to the free cams and it was IMO Sara that saved his apt because that's what got people chatting and invested. Now if when you look at SSA apt I think he was trying the same recipe but failed as all they do is sit and play computer most of the time and when something interesting is about to happen they go to the bedroom. Last night gave them a chance to show more and let people connect with them which I think helped. Now again I see similarities in this apt and if people don't connect with what they are watching then bad reviews all round. Hope they start to connect with the viewers soon which in turn will keep all happy.

• Upvote 1

I dont like those big apartments in VH like thst house a GMSO. its hard follow to them around. 

Also this apartment especially if you look at the layout of the cams you see a third of the apartment between the living room and bedrooms not cover at all. And that's why it feels like a ghost apartment when they could all be there and you see no one. 

3 minutes ago, Darthshay said:

I dont like those big apartments in VH like thst house a GMSO. its hard follow to them around. 

Also this apartment especially if you look at the layout of the cams you see a third of the apartment between the living room and bedrooms not cover at all. And that's why it feels like a ghost apartment when they could all be there and you see no one. 

Agree...BUT...what resident are gona try to fallow on cams if..there is absoluty anyone in house..the big house wouldn't be a major problem IF the manager was another,that why an third of the house isn't filmed and the kitchen have an blind spot..also would say..the manager isn't in his own house most of the time..so no good exemple to give,and Probrably he is a lot more with this residents than us..specialy the girls...

7 minutes ago, laptyratic1 said:

the video in the archive of the sex session in bathtub last night won't play,is it just me?

Not working were also,problably an tec problem,no other reason for not playing nicely because we seen everything good in direct.

Also think someone..should look At Nina and Alan place..the livingroom cam in the first day was very far and not working good so the manager or someone working for him gone to the house,worked on it and look how the cam it's closed with nice view of the residents.