Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

2 minutes ago, laptyratic1 said:

they are back,look how happy they are ! very pleasant to watch

Honestly..in about two years that I watch VH this is the worst place with the most unfitting and no committed residents that i seen,and i seen an couple really bad houses.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Honestly..in about two years that I watch VH this is the worst place with the most unfitting and no committed residents that i seen,and i seen an couple really bad houses.

Small problem, VH to not quite 1 years of existence, so I do not know what you were looking before but it was not VH ^^

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

i don't think it's two years vh is opened,less one year i think don't know

Just now, moos54 said:

Small problem, VH to not quite 1 years of existence, so I do not know what you were looking before but it was not VH ^^

Seing how almost all the feedback Regard the house it's bad,think neither us neither VH can be satisfied with this house.We just coment what we are seing.

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Hehe,Probrably mix the time i watch VH and Rlc,basicaly I watch this cam sites for about two years or an little more.