hampelo    118
1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

If they make it well past a months worth of rent, then you know that VH and Jeka are making money off of them and it means that the tenants don't have to do anything different then they are doing right now. People will only do what they are comfortable doing. No amount of complaining will change them, if anything, if they read CC, they will be less likely to get naked and fuck like crazy cause who want to be a circus animal and follow CC member commands. The only power you have is to not comment here and not watch them, particularly live. Nobody ever does it though for one reason or another. 

pretty sure people still have hope at this point.  that will fade.  btw, do you know how many members vh has?

SPYING 1    175
1 minute ago, auraaaaaa said:

where r they all ?

Hopefully thrown out in the street !!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Russ    4,655
19 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Hopefully thrown out in the street !!!

I like the way you think SPYING 1   :biggrin:

• Like 1

Kkru394    581
11 minutes ago, Russ said:

I like the way you think SPYING 1   :biggrin:

I don't. These are people after all. What if they are made homeless after this? Judging by the lack of clothing choices  they may not have options.

Leo is home. He appears sober so I guess he was working. He can put down the bongo though

Kkru394    581

The 3 girls are back. No sign of Gary.  Bedtime coming up

seb38240    261

this dora is really deseperate to want something with gaey its obvious he s gay

jabbath1987    7,041

Wow this place is online now for 11 days and it has THREE!!! pages in archive. KPLPs new place is online since yesterday and we have also 3 pages yet :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

ze81    2,168
1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wow this place is online now for 11 days and it has THREE!!! pages in archive. KPLPs new place is online since yesterday and we have also 3 pages yet :biggrin:

What amazes its not that KPLPs have three pages in archive(they actually active and doing things)..what amazes me it's..what did they put in three pages of this hideout of nothing..Probrably back cam showers..them on bed with clothes on..and the star of the show(lol)an kind of sex in dark in wc..anyone that thinks in bad houses,without fun and any sex they imediatly think in this house..worst of the worst.

golfer06    18,364
5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

What amazes its not that KPLPs have three pages in archive(they actually active and doing things)..what amazes me it's..what did they put in three pages of this hideout of nothing..Probrably back cam showers..them on bed with clothes on..and the star of the show(lol)an kind of sex in dark in wc..anyone that thinks in bad houses,without fun and any sex they imediatly think in this house..worst of the worst.

these guys & m & g & ashley jr have got to go yesterday.

• Upvote 1

ARMY SNIPER    707
18 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Too much clothes and bad lighting. This way its not gonna work with the do-nothings...

sorry... i have removed my post then. that is all i had at the time.

jabbath1987    7,041
7 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

sorry... i have removed my post then. that is all i had at the time.

Hey that was not against you :biggrin: It was to describe nothing happens at all there. Feel free to post whatever you like :biggrin:

• Like 1

mib82    77

I know VH was always a site where something happens, but maybe it's time to give space to people who want live normally and not for only sex or nudity or shows... I was one of the first to write that this apt is boring, but these days I made a reason.. It's useless for you to complain, they will never do anything in this apt!! They know and read what we write on this forum, and nothing will change their way to live..  So stop to complain and move on.. There are other apt where see people do something, shows or sex.. Maybe because they're friend now they don't wanna do nothing, maybe one day one of them will bring a girlfriend or boyfriend and something will happen.. Who knows! But writing in this topic every second that nothing happen or these tenants are useless will not change anything! So make a reason and stop! 

• Upvote 1